be quiet! Pure Base 500DX optimal fan setup?

code99

So i finally decided on what case i should get for my build and i've ordered it already after watching gamers nexus review on it and some others online 

It comes with 3 Pure Wings 2 140 mm fans (i think the back one is also 140, might be 120, doesnt matter) at 1000RPM max.

Obviously i would like to add more but dont know what would be best.

Anyone here has this case? Whats your fan setup? Any suggestions on how to setup mine?

Haven't got my hand on the 500DX yet but my opinion is that it will be enough with the stocks fans since those are already very good.

I suggest you to check out Hardware Canucks on YouTube, their latest video features exactly this case and they try out 7 different fan placement using the stock fans and show the difference.

18 minutes ago, Mamonos said:

Haven't got my hand on the 500DX yet but my opinion is that it will be enough with the stocks fans since those are already very good.

I suggest you to check out Hardware Canucks on YouTube, their latest video features exactly this case and they try out 7 different fan placement using the stock fans and show the difference.

Thanks, i will definitely check them out

It very rarely makes a difference to go beyond 3 case fans, diminishing returns kick in hard at that point

Yeah, in this case (pun not intended) i will be sticking with included fans and monitor my temps. If im not satisfied i might change the fans with something better (either noctua or even silent wings 3 from be quiet!)