Why my pc doesnt output video from the dvi

i have tried update the driver, roll back the driver to previous version, and try different monitor but its still doesnt detect the monitor if i using the output from the dvi slot 

i still doesnt understand why it doesnt output or detect any video from the dvi. I literally tried every single youtube tutorial but it still doesnt work.

Did it ever work before? What hardware is involved? What graphics card, or laptop, or computer.  Provide further information otherwise we're guessing.

Sometimes the DVI output is "shared" with the HDMI connector near the DVI connector, so only one out of the two will work ... if you have hdmi plugged in, the dvi won't work.

23 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

Did it ever work before? What hardware is involved? What graphics card, or laptop, or computer.  Provide further information otherwise we're guessing.

the dvinever work but the hdmi work 

RYZEN 5 3400g

AORUS B450 ELITE
VENGEANCE LPX 3200MHZ

No graphic card only igpu from the processor

35 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Sometimes the DVI output is "shared" with the HDMI connector near the DVI connector, so only one out of the two will work ... if you have hdmi plugged in, the dvi won't work.

i dont have any other monitor plugged in to the hdmi i only have one monitor connected to the dvi 

1 hour ago, Samusky Hodder said:

i have tried update the driver, roll back the driver to previous version, and try different monitor but its still doesnt detect the monitor if i using the output from the dvi slot 

i still doesnt understand why it doesnt output or detect any video from the dvi. I literally tried every single youtube tutorial but it still doesnt work.

Did it suddenly do this?

53672965-digital-visual-interface-diagra

Your monitor should look like the any but the one on the far right. If your cables don't look like the DVI-I or DVI-D, then the DVI or HDMI monitor will not work. 

If you are using an integrated GPU on a AMD board, then you have to make sure you have installed the AMD chipset driver before installing the AMD GPU drivers. You may need to do this via safe mode, or go into safe mode, uninstall the gpu drivers so it boots windows with the "safe mode" SVGA driver , and install those from that mode.

Failing that, hit "windows update" without the gpu drivers installed and let windows try to find the right drivers.

On 5/17/2020 at 7:29 PM, Kisai said:

Did it suddenly do this?

53672965-digital-visual-interface-diagra

Your monitor should look like the any but the one on the far right. If your cables don't look like the DVI-I or DVI-D, then the DVI or HDMI monitor will not work. 

If you are using an integrated GPU on a AMD board, then you have to make sure you have installed the AMD chipset driver before installing the AMD GPU drivers. You may need to do this via safe mode, or go into safe mode, uninstall the gpu drivers so it boots windows with the "safe mode" SVGA driver , and install those from that mode.

Failing that, hit "windows update" without the gpu drivers installed and let windows try to find the right drivers.

i will try that hope it will fix the problem