Explain Your Username

DLM_012

gary%20schneider%20general%20lee.jpg

my name ehh...

Well i have like for douh 6-7 years now, idk how i got it just and imagionation i got as a kid randomly poped up in my head and i think it's the most uniqe name, never saw any one else use it except me, well there are some similartys that i saw, Paulus etc...

Well since I am new on the Forum I might as well explain my user Name.

So basically its mostly Latin. No real deep reason behind that.

Aries means Ram. The animal witch can traverse every mountain with ease. 

I'm kinda drawn to that animal...no idea why, its just awesome.

The second part "Martis" is a hint at my surname.

Well and the "Mr." I guess its taking the edge of the serious latin and also...yeah i'm a man. So...

there you go ^_^

Build Log: The beautiful Workhorse

Case_NZXT Phantom 530 Black CPU_Intel i7 4770K Cooling_NZXT Kraken X60 Motherboard_MSI MPower Z87 Graphic_MSI GeForce GTX 760 HAWK-Edition 

RAM_Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB DDR3-1866 PSU_Corsair RM Series 750W SSD_Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Stoarge_Western-Digital Green 2T

First letter of first name, last name. My favorite numbers at the time were 2 and 5. Play with the number order to make something memorable, easy to say and sounds cool and you get my username. I first got inspiration from my middle-school's default windows xp user accounts and passwords. The template was: first letter of first name, last name. I was the 3rd C,Hill so my username was Chill3. I first had to finalise my username for an xbox live gold account to get the free dlc that came with Burnout Paradise. Chiller252 It's not the most amazing thing ever, but hey, it's not 'pooplooser_69' (If you get that reference, good for u) c:

Just found out that this alias is in fact a girls name. This is the last name I will be using this alias although I use many anyway should I guess I shouldn't be too bothered lol

Also I don't even know how to pronounce this name either which is weird lol

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0

Look at my avatar then you know it :D  still one of my favorite cartoons :P and it reminds me of our RTCW server  with the Vsay  Meep Meep !

I forget if I've already posted here, but I saw it pinned so...

The first part is pro, which means professional

The second part is lemur referring to lemurs the animal and kind of the nato phonetic alphabet

E=My first initial

Chondo=My last name that is shortened

"EChondo" is put together.

Still lovin that hamster eating the Cheez-it....priceless. :D

Case: Silverstone SG09B Motherboard: MSI Z10 Morter M-ATX CPU: I5-6600K  Ram: Corsair LP 2400 DD4 16GB GPU: MSI RX 480 Storage: Seagate HDD Baracuda 2TB x2, Crucial M200 500GB SSD X2 (Raid 0)PSU: Silverstone Strider Gold 1000W w/PP05E Kit

"When to say :blink: WTF :blink: ....$2K rig only used for Minesweeper and Internet Checkers marathons...."

Big history geek.....with mythology as a hobby.  

Hades-God of the Underworld in Greek mythology

Joy-Adding a little sunshine in the non life of the Gods

'72-year I was hatched.... :rolleyes:

Case: Silverstone SG09B Motherboard: MSI Z10 Morter M-ATX CPU: I5-6600K  Ram: Corsair LP 2400 DD4 16GB GPU: MSI RX 480 Storage: Seagate HDD Baracuda 2TB x2, Crucial M200 500GB SSD X2 (Raid 0)PSU: Silverstone Strider Gold 1000W w/PP05E Kit

"When to say :blink: WTF :blink: ....$2K rig only used for Minesweeper and Internet Checkers marathons...."

mines actually my name haha not so hard to explain lmao

Your name's Dragan?!

That's so badass, you are the true Dovahkiin!

yeah my name is actually dragan haha!

What nationality is that, if you don't mind me asking?

I ride a GSX-R 750

post-62451-0-84595800-1396832778.jpg

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

I needed a youtube name and it wouldn't let me use DFPFilms so I added a 1.

D= My First Initial (Name = Dylan)

F= Middle Initial

P= Last Initial

AMD FX-8350 @4.6GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 | Memory Corsair XMS3 16GB | R9 280x 3GB | WD Black 1TB | Samsung 120GB SSD | Corsair AX860 | Corsair H100i | NZXT Fan Controller | Asus VS247H-P x2

Basically, It's weird I know haha.

My first name is Tom.

I play games and mostly FPS games such as Black Ops II or Ghosts / BF3 etc.

Atomic = Atomic bomb

(Going out with a bang)

So basically I mixed the two and came up with Atomika haha, Sounds stupid I know.

I've also had comments about it sounding like an Asian girls name...

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

Mines pretty obvious.

I get asked a lot what "pk" stands for.

well, if you speak cantonese, you will know, and no, it doesn't mean "penalty kick".

The name I would name my Tech company.. also on one of my favorite television shows..

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

I used to really like the song Notion by Kings of Leon when it was released but the name was taken on a forum so I replaced the N with a V and voila, that's been my online handle for 5 years now.

JimmyXPS: Jimmy = Nickname and XPS = First computer

Asgarth: Name of grandparents house

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

xParaDoX evolved to Doxxy as it's easier and nicer.

Came up with this name because back when I was a hacker I just wanted a cool deface name.

Hey.

Had to select a new name for a clan that me and a couple of friends set up.

Looking around the house for inspiration, came across DVD for Enemy at the Gates. Read the blurb and found the word Propaganda. 

As part of the clan usernames we included _Omega at the end of the name. Issue was Propaganda_Omega is 1 character too long for PSN (PS3).

So had to cut a letter, hence the misspelling to Propganda - benefit is nobody spells it like this, so easy to use elsewhere :)

/story

enemyatthegateslv2.jpg

I had a tortoise called Yoshi, as you could imagine that was taken so I just decided Yoshster was a good name, Yoshster was always taken on every online service, so Y0shster worked instead, I think it looks better too.

PCMasterRace