Should i buy this???

TeachMeGamers
Go to solution Solved by TVwazhere,
5 minutes ago, TeachMeGamers said:

I'm using a ryzen 5 3600 with a h100i cooler also my budget is 100 usd for the case

The H510 would be fine for an R5 3600 and RTX2070, but if you want to OC (especially that 2070), you might want a case with more ventilation. Something like the NR600 is aesthetically very similar but will be a much better performer. 

So ive been wanting to build a pc for a long time because im tired of my old prebuilt lenovo that cant open 3 chrome tabs without crashing, i already have the parts list made but i need a pc case i was looking at the nzxt h5100 but idk if i should get it (atx motherboard & rtx 2070) the max ill do for a case is 100 because im on a tight budget

its more than fine... i have all my stuff in a 40 Euro case and its fine xD

11 minutes ago, TeachMeGamers said:

So ive been wanting to build a pc for a long time because im tired of my old prebuilt lenovo that cant open 3 chrome tabs without crashing, i already have the parts list made but i need a pc case i was looking at the nzxt h5100 but idk if i should get it (atx motherboard & rtx 2070) the max ill do for a case is 100 because im on a tight budget

Most cases will work.  The final decision will be up to you.  

7 minutes ago, _Omega_ said:

its more than fine... i have all my stuff in a 40 Euro case and its fine xD

i was also looking at the deepcool matrexx 50 but idk if thats better than the nzxt 510

3 minutes ago, TeachMeGamers said:

i was also looking at the deepcool matrexx 50 but idk if thats better than the nzxt 510

it seems a bit restrictive for the airflow with the glass front so close at the fans

56 minutes ago, TeachMeGamers said:

(atx motherboard & rtx 2070) the max ill do for a case is 100 because im on a tight budget

What CPU and CPU cooler are you using?

Are you overclocking?

100 what? USD? euro? Pounds?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

What CPU and CPU cooler are you using?

Are you overclocking?

100 what? USD? euro? Pounds?

I'm using a ryzen 5 3600 with a h100i cooler also my budget is 100 usd for the case

5 minutes ago, TeachMeGamers said:

The H510 would be fine for an R5 3600 and RTX2070, but if you want to OC (especially that 2070), you might want a case with more ventilation. Something like the NR600 is aesthetically very similar but will be a much better performer. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

ill just go with the 510 since its cheaper

I suppose most cases are of high quality and I ended up buying a cheap one last year and it is working just fine. Since your budget is around $100, I’d like to recommend some that I feel should be perfect for your budget.

Phanteks P400A

Thermaltake ore V21

Phanteks P360X

If you are looking for a spacious case, then you need Thermaltake Level 20VT. There are a lot of quality PC cases in the market and every single one of them have their highs and lows, so it is totally up to you to decide on the one that fits your need.