Ryzen 3 3200G low FPS

So guys I bought this system:

Ryzen 3 3200G

2X8GB 3200MHz CL16

Gigabyte X570 UD

High Power Element BR 750W 80+ Bronze

Samsung 970 EVO 1TB

Dark VEGA ARGB 

Will upgrade to Ryzen 4000 and RTX 3080 with extra 2X8GB RAM but..

Ryzen 3 3200G performs bad, slow, low FPS. 

I didnt do anything I just got Windows 10 64-bit Pro, but didnt overclock, on stock fan (would like to overclock a bit but I dont know how to)

Ryzen 3 3200G seemed to perform good on Far Cry 3, on ultra 1080p without lower than 60FPS?
But it has 12-13FPS on RoboCraft ultra already. And low fps on STALKER Call of Pripyat ultra graphics too.

This CPU got 50-60FPS on Rocket League on ultra too according to what people said.

Why mine one performs slow? 

3 minutes ago, dbpx2 said:

So guys I bought this system:

M8 why are you trying to run games on ultra off of an APU?

is your memory running at 3200mhz? may have to enable XMP in the bios.

just start at 1080p low settings to see what your max fps is in a given game.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

6 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

M8 why are you trying to run games on ultra off of an APU?

is your memory running at 3200mhz? may have to enable XMP in the bios.

just start at 1080p low settings to see what your max fps is in a given game.

Well I downloaded low graphics games to play on ultra. I have an addiction. Hope I survive until RTX 3080 comes.

By the way on CS:GO ultra I get 26-27FPS,

but dude GT630-my old GPU- was getting 60-70FPS on medium. Like, what the hell.

Just now, dbpx2 said:

Well I downloaded low graphics games to play on ultra. I have an addiction. Hope I survive until RTX 3080 comes.

okay but what's your fps at low settings?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

Like the user said above I would check the RAM speed if it's set to 3200MHz. Also why would you play on Ultra settings with an APU? High is for gaming and ultra is for screenshots. Set your settings to low and overclock your CPU and the integrated GPU, but you'll need a decent aftetmarket cooler like the CM Hyper 212 Black. You'll have to enter your BIOS to overclock your APU. 

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

I would tone down the settings to low. 

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

3 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

okay but what's your fps at low settings?

At lowest settings on CS:GO I get 27-33FPS, and the sound is all the way distorted.

Guys come on, what the hell. Why are you running ULTRA on an APU?

It's CS:GO, its 2007 made frickin STALKER game and the FPS is still low

Still

Low!

Please stop saying like this.

1 minute ago, dbpx2 said:

At lowest settings on CS:GO I get 27-33FPS, and the sound is all the way distorted.

Well something is probably wrong then, just make sure your bios is up to date, and your RAM is running at the correct speed, it should be much higher than that naturally.

older doesn't have to mean easy to run, the game may be very poorly optimized, and CS:GO has had a number of updates and engine revisions.

Spoiler

Just now, Streetguru said:

Well something is probably wrong then, just make sure your bios is up to date, and your RAM is running at the correct speed, it should be much higher than that naturally.

Well and as a GT630 get high as hell frames on an oldass CS:GO why wouldnt I run CS:GO on ultra. I know the cpu and igpu's power I searched a lot and looked at lots of videos, benchmarks this is why I download these low specs games.

Wow. Quite high expectations from such a low end chip.

Digs out HD 5770..... here this should be about double the horse power.... try this!

lol.

You guys crack me up.

1 minute ago, dbpx2 said:

Well and as a GT630 get high as hell frames on an oldass CS:GO why wouldnt I run CS:GO on ultra. I know the cpu and igpu's power I searched a lot and looked at lots of videos, benchmarks this is why I download these low specs games.

the iGPU should be roughly equal or better than an RX 550 or something like that.

Spoiler

OP would be best to increase his Memory frequency to XMP profile for a better experience. 

imo

3 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

I agree. I use the 3200G on iGPU, and you can absolutely not run games on ultra. Low to high at best.

Oh sure guys then I'll keep playing CS:GO on lowest on 1080p on 27-33FPS such like thats extremely normal because its APU. Thanks for the reply.

2 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

I agree. I use the 3200G on iGPU, and you can absolutely not run games on ultra. Low to high at best.

High is stretching it a bit 

After all it relies on ram for vram 

It's very low powered

And it doesn't have that many computing units (8 to be exact ) but in all honesty for an apu it set a new standard for it considering what apus used to be before it lol

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

OP would be best to increase his Memory frequency to XMP profile for a better experience. 

imo

I agree 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

I give up on this topic lol. You guys are all talking such like I didnt have an RTX 2080 Super computer at all and I'm forever sticking with an APU. Whats the deal man I tell you I get 27-33FPS on lowest settings asking you what can cause this and you all are just like, well its apu its normal just give up lol.

Just now, NZgamer said:

Can you check the thermals? You might be running too hot.

I doubt it's bad thermals 

But I think it is the fact that xmp or dcop isn't on 

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, NZgamer said:

Well it really depends on the game, I can play some on high and a lot on low

Yea it could 

I'm not familiar with apus (never used one before other than his graphics (don't know if that count ) ) so I'm sure it can certainly look better 

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, dbpx2 said:

I give up on this topic lol. You guys are all talking such like I didnt have an RTX 2080 Super computer at all and I'm forever sticking with an APU. Whats the deal man I tell you I get 27-33FPS on lowest settings asking you what can cause this and you all are just like, well its apu its normal just give up lol.

We didn't say give up lol 

But at first you said you ran at ultra and idk what you expected but it's not the result 

And we ARE telling you why it maybe under performing

Like 5 guys already told you to turn dcop on 

Lol

Build Log: 

Just now, NZgamer said:

We're trying to help you and you're not co-operating. We've asked you about ram frequency, thermals, the works. You're just complaining about one thing we've mentioned. Go try all of our suggestions and then come back here and tell us the results.

Exactly !

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, NZgamer said:

We're trying to help you and you're not co-operating. We've asked you about ram frequency, thermals, the works. You're just complaining about one thing we've mentioned. Go try all of our suggestions and then come back here and tell us the results.

I opened bios-i dont usually do these stuff and its my first time overclocking or stuff-cpu gpu freq was all on auto and i couldnt adjust anything i guess, i set xmp on profile 1-i dunno what it is- and cpu voltage were shown as auto-1.360-70.

CPU freq was on auto too, 3.6. I dont know how to do any of these stuff.

Fan is stock fan. And my case has 3 fans, 2 of them are 55cfm and on max speed on top, and one on the back.

3 minutes ago, dbpx2 said:

I opened bios-i dont usually do these stuff and its my first time overclocking or stuff-cpu gpu freq was all on auto and i couldnt adjust anything i guess, i set xmp on profile 1-i dunno what it is- and cpu voltage were shown as auto-1.360-70.

CPU freq was on auto too, 3.6. I dont know how to do any of these stuff.

Fan is stock fan. And my case has 3 fans, 2 of them are 55cfm and on max speed on top, and one on the back.

Depending on the memory controller (and the dram type) you could get to the advertised speeds

Now that you are don't I'm gonna assume you hit apply and everything is back up 

Try some games and see if the dcop (xmp) helped 

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

Depending on the memory controller (and the dram type) you could get to the advertised speeds

Now that you are don't I'm gonna assume you hit apply and everything is back up 

Try some games and see if the dcop (xmp) helped 

I'll run CS:GO on lowest and on ultra once more. Dust 2 with AI.

4 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

Ok, see how it performs now

I opened CS:GO.

Menu music was weird as hell as it had distorted sounds, in a gated-like sound repeating itself, its distorted and it is like earrape.

So on lowest it seemed to be smooth and on ultra it seemed to have like 27-30FPS.

I still dont think thats normal because,

Ryzen 3 3200G is so close to GT1030 in FPS.

But my GT630 was handling CS:GO on medium easily. Smooth and high FPS.