Please can someone make me a pc build on pcpartpicker? that i can build my budget is around £1500-£1740 (excluding peripherals and windows 10 key)

3 minutes ago, Mitzy said:

Please can someone make me a pc build on pcpartpicker? that i can build my budget is around £1500-£1740 (excluding peripherals and windows 10 key)

What are you going to be doing with the PC? Games, Work, 4K Editing, Streaming? 

Main PC [ CPU AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D with H150i ELITE CAPPELIX  GPU Nvidia 3090 FE  MBD ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-A  RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB@5600MHz  PSU HX1000i  Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic  Monitor LG UltraGear 1440p 32" Nano IPS@180Hz  Keyboard Keychron Q6 with Kailh Box Switch Jade  Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight  Microphone Shure SM7B with Cloudlifter & GoXLR ]

Server [ CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G  GPU Intel ARC A380  RAM Corsair VEGEANCE LPX 64GB  Storage 16TB EXOS ]

Phone [ Google Pixel 8 Pro, 256GB, Snow ]

Just now, Zalosath said:

What are you going to be doing with the PC? Games, Work, 4K Editing, Streaming? 

Gaming and probably a bit of college work and maybe some streaming if i would like to

This is an intel build at the top end of your budget for comparison. I just put a cheap case  and 1tb SSD but your needs/wants may vary. Also you can save some money by air cooling instead of water cooling. Motherboard is also pricey and you could get a cheaper one and save more money but why not ball out.

Any Help is appricated! Please correct me if I´m wrong!

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

Primary PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6850 | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F | COOLER: COOLER MASTER ML360R | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: GIGABYTE P850GM 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Everything thats not colourful I haven't bought yet.

Secondary PC(Currently not operational): CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.

Just now, Enzo1001 said:

i would go non x and that mobo is pretty over priced

there is no such thing as a 3700.

what motherboard would you recommend then?

1 minute ago, TheEgg6969420 said:

This is an intel build at the top end of your budget for comparison. I just put a cheap case  and 1tb SSD but your needs/wants may vary. Also you can save some money by air cooling instead of water cooling. Motherboard is also pricey and you could get a cheaper one and save more money but why not ball out.

he obviously isn't in the US.

why would you go intel?

2 minutes ago, TheEgg6969420 said:

intel is not worth it tho

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

Primary PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6850 | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F | COOLER: COOLER MASTER ML360R | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: GIGABYTE P850GM 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Secondary PC(Currently not operational): CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.

4 minutes ago, Enzo1001 said:

intel is not worth it tho

I just tend to prefer intel for gaming. Nothing against AMD as they are now a serious competitor in the gaming market but thought I'd throw the intel build in there for comparison.

4 minutes ago, gloop said:

he obviously isn't in the US.

why would you go intel?

Apologies about it being in USD but a simple google convert should do. I don't know how to change it in part picker.

EDIT:  Also I know it's over budget a little but he can easily get it under budget by switching things around.

4 minutes ago, Enzo1001 said:

There is no non-X variant of the 3700X and this is the cheapest X570 motherboard (which ensures greater upgradability in the future). This is a more than reasonable combination at this price point.

Just now, TheEgg6969420 said:

I just tend to prefer intel for gaming. Nothing against AMD as they are now a serious competitor in the gaming market but thought I'd throw the intel build in there for comparison.

Apologies about it being in USD but a simple google convert should do. I don't know how to change it in part picker.

dont do that it does cost less to build a pc in the us than europe

1 minute ago, TheEgg6969420 said:

No problem. TO change it click the circled button and it should show a drop down list off countries:

Screenshot 2020-05-12 at 16.06.34.png

In the top right corner is a drop-down menu for different countries. Simply converting USD to GBP won't work and availability can be vastly different.

1 minute ago, Enzo1001 said:

18 minutes ago, Mitzy said:

7 minutes ago, Enzo1001 said:

i would try to sqeazz in a 2080 ti

Just now, Enzo1001 said:

x470 is not worth it as of now i know that cos of the new cpus coming out

9 minutes ago, Enzo1001 said:

You said @gloop's motherboard choice was overpriced, yet you decided to go with a X470 board which won't support Ryzen 4000 in the future for the same price?

8 minutes ago, Enzo1001 said:

I would highly advise against buying a 2080Ti now - if anything I would actually go for a midrange card (5700XT or 2070S) and potentially upgrade to a RTX3000 card in the future. If the latest leaks of Ampere's performance are somewhat true, the value of the 2080Ti is even far worse than it is already.

Edited by ShinRamen

Just now, ShinRamen said:

You said @gloop motherboard choice was overpriced, yet you decided to go with a X470 board which won't support Ryzen 4000 in the future for the same price?

I would highly advise against buying a 2080Ti now - if anything I would actually go for a midrange card (5700XT or 2070S) and potentially upgrade to a RTX3000 card in the future. If the latest leaks of Ampere's performance are somewhat true, the value of the 2080Ti is even far worse than it is already.

i think you mean enzo he was the one who did the build not gloop

Just now, Mitzy said:

i think you mean enzo he was the one who did the build not gloop

I just forgot the possesive 's after gloop's username ;)