Just now, ShinRamen said:

I just forgot the possesive 's after gloop's username ;)

ah its fine ive decided to add gloops build as a possiblity for me to build later this year and edited to my preference 

Aren't you building this in November? Why you need a list now? There will be other options then.

Just now, nox_ said:

Aren't you building this in November? Why you need a list now? There will be other options then.

Just wanted a base build now that i can edit a bit more in november cos if the new parts are more expensive then ill go for the current high end parts that are around now

8 minutes ago, Mitzy said:

ah its fine ive decided to add gloops build as a possiblity for me to build later this year and edited to my preference 

It's very solid build. Only thing I'd change is the PSU and for 20 pound more get either the Corsair RMx 550W or the Super Flower Leadex III 650W both are a tier above the Corsair TXM Gold and fully modular. The TXM Gold is a decent unit as well though.

6 minutes ago, Mitzy said:

Just wanted a base build now that i can edit a bit more in november cos if the new parts are more expensive then ill go for the current high end parts that are around now

Yeah, I think you'll be changing quite a bit come november - a lot can and probably will change.

3 minutes ago, Mitzy said:

This list is basically useless if you are building in November tbh.

Just now, ShinRamen said:

It's very solid build. Only thing I'd change is the PSU and for 20 pound more get either the Corsair RMx 550W or the Super Flower Leadex III 650W both are a tier above the Corsair TXM Gold and fully modular. The TXM Gold is a decent unit as well though.

Yeah, I think you'll be changing quite a bit in november - a lot can and probably will change.

ye ik  i can always edit one of the builds closer to the time ok

Just now, nox_ said:

This list is basically useless if you are building in November tbh.

Oh ok i just wanted to add another build that i can use or edit closer to the time ok