Rtx 2060 super cooling/ overclocking

ohhhlogi

So I have a rtx 2060 super and it plays games at 80c which i've heard is normal but I would prefer it to be lower so I was hoping for some suggestions on cooling. currently have one front case fan,rear exhaust fan and the fans on the rtx obviously. was thinking maybe adding 2 more front fans and then a top exhaust fan since the top of my case is open with a screen.

Also if there is any settings I can mess with to help the temps that would be cool. And anyone have tips on overclocking?

what case do you have?  also in terms of overclocking install msi afterburner, crank up the power limit as far as it goes and begin increasing the core little by little like by 25mhz at a time and run a benchmark like 3d mark, heaven or something similar that will push the gpu, once you begin to crash move onto memory and do the same, memory will generally go higher but do the same as for the core.  Once you have both those things set in and your not crashing in the benchmarks, then move onto the games you play most frequently and see if it crashes in them,  if it dosent then your good and successfully overclocked your gpu.  Congrats but keep a eye on temps as they will rise the more you push the speeds

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

5 minutes ago, xdeathshot20 said:

what case do you have?  also in terms of overclocking install msi afterburner, crank up the power limit as far as it goes and begin increasing the core little by little like by 25mhz at a time and run a benchmark like 3d mark, heaven or something similar that will push the gpu, once you begin to crash move onto memory and do the same, memory will generally go higher but do the same as for the core.  Once you have both those things set in and your not crashing in the benchmarks, then move onto the games you play most frequently and see if it crashes in them,  if it dosent then your good and successfully overclocked your gpu.  Congrats but keep a eye on temps as they will rise the more you push the speeds

"be quiet! Pure Base 500 Tempered Glass". And got it appreciate the help