Disassembling Fans

Dragonflare

Does anybody know of any good fans that can compete with Noctua NF-F12s that can be disassembled? As in remove the blade assembly from the motor.

I want to be able to dye them, so I get good color but still keep the great performance.

Zephyr:

3770k (Stock clock) w/ Zalman CNPS9900MAX-R | 16GB DDR3 @ 2133Mhz | 2x Radeon HD 6950 (Reference, stock clock) | Asrock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional | Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1200w | 60GB SSD Boot, 750GB HDD Media, 1TB HDD Programs

Does anybody know of any good fans that can compete with Noctua NF-F12s that can be disassembled? As in remove the blade assembly from the motor.

I want to be able to dye them, so I get good color but still keep the great performance.

Gelid wings have removable fans but i think there the only ones.

compete as in price, performance, or noise level?

airdeano

compete as in price, performance, or noise level?

airdeano

Mostly performance and noise level. Price isn't too much of an issue when I'm going all out.

Zephyr:

3770k (Stock clock) w/ Zalman CNPS9900MAX-R | 16GB DDR3 @ 2133Mhz | 2x Radeon HD 6950 (Reference, stock clock) | Asrock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional | Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1200w | 60GB SSD Boot, 750GB HDD Media, 1TB HDD Programs

Gelid wings have removable fans but i think there the only ones.

They don't necessarily have to be branded as "removable" as long as you can get them off. I have no qualms with a fair share of modification

Zephyr:

Yate loons perform similarly to Noctuas, though aren't nearly as durable, and are pretty easy to disassemble.