should i buy windows 10?

What do you mean by free? Pirated? Just us it not activated if you can't/don't want to pay for it.

3 hours ago, nox_ said:

What do you mean by free? Pirated? Just us it not activated if you can't/don't want to pay for it.

i mean the free tool from microsoft

Just now, Snowy Fox said:

If you can activate win10 for free, using a previous key for, say, Win7 or 8, go for it, there is no advantage to buying win10, much less paying full price for it

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 minutes ago, Snowy Fox said:

Please clarify. Get windows copy via ms free tool obviuosly, you don't need to buy it, you can use your Windows copy without activating it, that way you don't need to pay. There is only cosmetic limitations while using it like that. Also what @Radium_Angel said.

but what if i was installing it on a new pc? do you know what would be the best there?

1 minute ago, Snowy Fox said:

but what if i was installing it on a new pc? do you know what would be the best there?

Even if you are buying a license at some point, its usually best to just use the installer tool on their site, free, and then just add the license code whenever you feel like doing so.

I personally just keep a USB with a windows 10 installer on it at all times, and if someone needs windows installed it will be as simple as using the USB and they can deal with getting a license later.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Snowy Fox said:

So you have key from previous Windows version and what to upgrade to Win 10 for free and use it on new pc?

*** Thread cleaned ***

Discussion of ways and means of piracy is not allowed.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv