Thermaltake v200

Its_MrMa
Go to solution Solved by Eschew,

Hey there. I took a look at the Thermaltake V200, here's what I thought about it:

• Airflow intake seems to be limited to a small gap under and to the side of the front panel, and to the tiny gaps around the tempered glass panels. Things inside'll get pretty toasty.
  • The PCIe brackets are those non-reusable types. Might want to keep this in mind if you plan on upgrading your rig down the road (Wi-Fi cards, sound cards, etc.).
  • For €55, I'd say it's an okay choice. You get all the bare necessities, basic front I/O ports, and plenty of room that'll accommodate pretty much any standard PC build.

Personal Opinion: If it were my money to spend, I'd save up and invest it in a more long-term solution like the Fractal Design Meshify C or Cooler Master MasterCase H500. But, hey, it's €55. 🤷‍♂️

Hi, I was looking at the Thermaltake's v200 case (non RGB) because it attracted me the low price (55€ in Italy) and the thing that it offers. Is it good or bad for you? It would save me a few € that i can spend in other more important stuff for gaming.

Hey there. I took a look at the Thermaltake V200, here's what I thought about it:

• Airflow intake seems to be limited to a small gap under and to the side of the front panel, and to the tiny gaps around the tempered glass panels. Things inside'll get pretty toasty.
  • The PCIe brackets are those non-reusable types. Might want to keep this in mind if you plan on upgrading your rig down the road (Wi-Fi cards, sound cards, etc.).
  • For €55, I'd say it's an okay choice. You get all the bare necessities, basic front I/O ports, and plenty of room that'll accommodate pretty much any standard PC build.

Personal Opinion: If it were my money to spend, I'd save up and invest it in a more long-term solution like the Fractal Design Meshify C or Cooler Master MasterCase H500. But, hey, it's €55. 🤷‍♂️

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

1 minute ago, Eschew said:

Thank you very much, I think i'll pick a meshify C or a h510 if I can. They look much better too.

2 hours ago, Eschew said:

I was able to find the rear side panle photo, which does show side vent cotouts for sirfloww, but they oddly dont span the entire length of the vent slot...... So still fairly poor airflow, worse than the NZXT H510

v200_tg_4.jpg

https://www.thermaltakeusa.com/v200-tempered-glass-rgb-edition.html

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25