Just got this email from Google.

DudeWazap

This is amazing! I have been waiting for this. I guess I will be canceling my services with Time Warner soon after all! haha yes!

post-2279-0-10556800-1392854944_thumb.pn

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Lucky bastard.

Only hate you cause I'm super jealous :(

Same reaction here. Still stuck with Comcast. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

They better come here to Connecticut! Knowing the idiots that run here, it will never happen... :(

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

I don't care if Timewarner charges me a cancelation fee ill still cancel it a soon as fiber is available.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

They better come here to Connecticut! Knowing the idiots that run here, it will never happen... :(

This.

You listening Google? Of course you are, but we still love you. Except for what you did to YouTube.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

Why do people value fast internet speeds over privacy?

Privacy? You have no privacy on the internet no matter the ISP.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

more power is more better.

Spoiler

-

Privacy? You have no privacy on the internet no matter the ISP.

You are not forced to use services that sell you as the product.

Google make billions of dollars per year selling their users as the product.

I am moving there.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I don't care what pathetic a NSA agent sees I have been doing in the internet. I would much rather have performance than the illusion of privacy.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I don't give two shits over what pathetic a NSA agent sees I have been doing in the internet. I would much rather have performance than the illusion of privacy.

NSA? I was talking about Google.

I wish fiber would come to my area... Probably never will, though :(

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

You're worried about Google? ...ok then

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I don't care who it is. For all I care I would put my info in public domain because I honestly do not care who knows what about me. I know my opinion is uncommon but still I am very excited for google fiber. For me there is no loss.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Hey, guess who is moving to San Antonio? this guy.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

The day I get that email will be the best day ever.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

You are not forced to use services that sell you as the product.

Google make billions of dollars per year selling their users as the product.

Then I guess you have made up your mind, don't use it, you have nothing to worry about. As for other people who have already given up their privacy by using the internet would just like a better speed.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build