Best portable Headphones

BlackMirror
Go to solution Solved by ShearMe,

Ok thanks guys

Im between the Custom One Pros now and the Audio Technica ATH M50X's now.

And I dont really want in ears as my ears are so freaking sensitive, I just cant put something in my ear even if they are comfortable ;/.

So any experiences with those 2 Headphones ?

Since they're likely similarly priced in Germany, get the better one - the Custom One Pro.

Yao Guys i need some help again  :)

So my recent headphone for on the go broke (some Sony Headphones) and now i need another Pair for mainly portable use/when im in the gym.Shouldnt be gigantic or gimmicky either (even if i love  Studio headphones,they are just too big to go outside with) and the Cable shouldnt be too long.

Music Genres i listen to : Rap,Hip-Hop,Electro, Some Vocals,Some Dubstep/Chillstep.

I already really want to get the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro as i just love Beyerdynamic :) (maybe some of you guys got experiences with those?!) but i wanted to look into some alternatives first.

Using:IPad 1st Generation 

IPod Touch 5th Generation 32GB

Thank you for your time  :)

- Intel i7 3770|Noctua NH-D14 -Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H -8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 -Evga Sc Signature 2 GTX 680 -Fractal Define R4 -2TB WD Black Caviar -120GB Samsung 840 Pro -Cosair TX 650Watt -Benq XL2420T -CM Storm Quickfire TK -Zowie Ec1 Evo -Fiio E10 -

Audio Technica Ath-AD700x

Desnt want studio monitors

Says he wants Custom One Pro's

Look into the Audio Technica ATH M50X

If you want to get fancy, you can pick up some Denon AH-D600's.

Ohhhh thats mighty fancy

I use the Berdynamic Dt 880 Premium (good for the money), the Sony MDR 1's (goor the money) and the R220(not good for the money cause 500€ but it's wirless and it sounds good.) . But if i go out i use the Sony because they look sexy and sound good. 

If you want to get fancy, you can pick up some Denon AH-D600's.

Wow that was quick :D

Im fine with ''Studio'' headphones I just dont want them to be huge.

- Intel i7 3770|Noctua NH-D14 -Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H -8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 -Evga Sc Signature 2 GTX 680 -Fractal Define R4 -2TB WD Black Caviar -120GB Samsung 840 Pro -Cosair TX 650Watt -Benq XL2420T -CM Storm Quickfire TK -Zowie Ec1 Evo -Fiio E10 -

Wow that was quick :D

Im fine with ''Studio'' headphones I just dont want them to be huge.

The DT770's are nice. What phone/mp3 player do you listen to your stuff on?

The DT770's are nice. What phone/mp3 player do you listen to your stuff on?

An Ipod

Get m50's small and good.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Which model and what generation?

Ipod 5 32GB

Also an Ipad First generation

Ipod nano or ipod touch

Ipod touch. Sorreh for not mentioning

Have to go now im going to look on this thread tomorrow again.

Thank you guys ,so many good recommendations already :)

Ipod touch. Sorreh for not mentioning

Okey, then I would go for either the Sennheiser HD439's or the Audio Technica ATH M50X

If you really want portable why just don't go with earbuds?? Over ear headphones can fell off, they are heavier and some can leak a lot of sound. For GYM i'd choose some good in-ear headphones.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Perhaps some clip ons if you don't want big headphones? ShearMe did a review on a bunch of them recently. You can find it in the FAQs (link on last page). I don't think over-ears are a good idea for the gym and on-ears are uncomfortable. 

I use the Momentums and are great. Tad expensive but it's well worth the money 

Ok thanks guys

And I dont really want in ears as my ears are so freaking sensitive, I just cant put something in my ear even if they are comfortable ;/.

Ok thanks guys

Since they're likely similarly priced in Germany, get the better one - the Custom One Pro.

Got my review sample in yesterday, its just more over priced and built worse. Sounds the same, and is only slightly more comfortable. At best a $110 headphone, so its just nothing then an overpriced wank machine designed to make an overpriced overhyped headphone more unreasonable. 

Get m50's small and good.

Not small, not good.

Got my review sample in yesterday, its just more over priced and built worse. Sounds the same, and is only slightly more comfortable. At best a $110 headphone, so its just nothing then an overpriced wank machine designed to make an overpriced overhyped headphone more unreasonable. 

Not small, not good.

Ok I decided for the Custome One Pros now :) . Thanks guys