Custom loop design help

Hope everyone is safe.

Started assembling a rig with a custom water loop with singularity spectre.

Here is the progress made so far

As I don't have access to CAD/SketchUp app(typing this on a tablet), I made an initial mockup of the custom loop using styrofoam.

IMG_20200416_185847.thumb.jpg.b78f7613a4b2c1b9eb285cd0a9709aa3.jpg

IMG_20200416_185914.thumb.jpg.ead28b6cbd309fa52bde7890bc9dcb4c.jpg

IMG_20200416_190036.thumb.jpg.8056bd7dac9a744c72905239b2a9eb32.jpg

IMG_20200416_190019.thumb.jpg.323e63b82dba70243f7bd15ef8b14a96.jpg

(Ignore the scaffold of water can and the block cover)

This wonky makeshift loop gives an okay picture of the bends and lengths of the pipes.

The loop order is as follows: outlet of the reservoir built into the manifold at the back -> into the graphic block -> radiator mounted on the top panel -> tube above the motherboard -> into the CPU block -> radiator mounted on to the front panel(not in the picture) -> inlet of the reservoir at the top. 

I wanted to keep the reservoir between the GPU and the CPU block even though I know that the loop order doesn't make much difference in the overall temperature. The loop order with GPU ->  CPU -> top radiator and then the rest would've been an easier one. But the case would have looked empty with fewer pipes.

I'm planning to use acrylic pipes as they look better with more clarity when used with a proper coolant.

With the above context, please help with these queries

• I'm was gonna use angled fittings instead of bending the tubes as I've no experience tube bending(and these are acrylic ones). With 90 degree adapters at the bends, should I be worried about the sagging of the pipe? Since the bent tubes are seamless and no added weight due to fittings, there was no question of sagging there.
  • I also understand that the flow rate might get impacted due to angled fitting. Should I still proceed even though the difference is negligible?

All ok, just down to you being able to pull off bending the tubes. Good luck, have fun

Dang that is one hell of a system.

As for bending it's not hard and looks nicer than a fitting. Sagging shouldn't be a problem with your loop though it would look better and maybe cost less if you did the bends yourself.

From what I read when doing my custom loop flow rate doesn't really matter but again it would look so much better if you bent the tubes.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6