New HTC One Press image leaks

RedRound2

Here's the "All New HTC One" (apparently that's what its going to be called)

post-39338-0-33240700-1392819408.jpg

Personally I don't like the design. Maybe it's the colour, but the overly rounded corners and the dual camera make it also look weird

SOURCE: http://www.gsmarena.com/here_is_the_first_official_picture_of_the_all_new_htc_one-news-7864.php

UPDATE:

post-39338-0-17457100-1393003122.jpg

SIlver

post-39338-0-61074700-1393003263.jpg

Grey

I don't like the rounded corners.

me n'eitner :(

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Common HTC, curved edges was soooooooo 2012

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Its like Asus' color scheme with their Z87 boards. It sucks

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Apple don't like HTC's rounded corners either :P

DAMN you beat me to it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

DAMN you beat me to it

You win some you lose some.

I would still buy the M7 because it looks waay better and personally I don't need newest/most powerful CPU and such...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

Ew, that looks much worse. It's like they fused the original One design with an iPhone 3g. Yuck...

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I might be in the minority here but I don't like the on screen buttons, I prefer the way they did it on the original One

I might be in the minority here but I don't like the on screen buttons, I prefer the way they did it on the original One

I actually prefer it. I still think that it has huge iPhone-like chins now with the new design. Prefer the old One for sure.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I actually prefer it. I still think that it has huge iPhone-like chins now with the new design. Prefer the old One for sure.

wasn't having on screen buttons to make more room for the display, but they've left the HTC logo on there so they cant do that

If this is actually real then they are beyond stupid... That doesn't even look like a uni-body, why is there big gaps around the bezel and why isn't the glass edge to edge. It looks like the old Sensation.

I presume that's not the color they would be using for their promotions either.

I don't believe this leak or maybe I don't want to, but if this is what they are releasing they seriously need to rethink what people want in the design of a phone.

Hmm I dont like it at all looks like sh*t to me, im all about that nice modern clean look, and this phone just doesnt do that at all. I know these pictures are not confirmed but eww I just hate it. 

I like how the lock button is on the right side because i have an iphone 5 but the finger print scanner is ugly and they will probably not make an otterbox for it and its too rounded. They also need to take the bottom htc logo and take it away

apple.com