I need some help

I need some help, I need to make a good budget gaming pc but I only have $400 to $500 Canadian dollars to spend or around $280 to $350 american. What is the best bang for my buck pc I can build within my budget.

P.s. I would prefer new because the used market where I live is actual garbage like $950 gaming rigs with 1050s in it type garbage. 

3 minutes ago, Schut said:

I need some help, I need to make a good budget gaming pc but I only have $400 to $500 Canadian dollars to spend or around $280 to $350 american. What is the best bang for my buck pc I can build within my budget.

P.s. I would prefer new because the used market where I live is actual garbage like $950 gaming rigs with 1050s in it type garbage. 

this would have to sorce parts all from ebay

NOTE: I AM NEVER ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN

Tag me @WambleCropped or quote me so I can see your reply

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

thanks i guess not sure how it applies to me though

At that price point you can thing about an APU based system, nothing for modern games though. Do you have old pc components that could be reused, like power supplies, pc cases etc.?

This might work at your price point

No SSD will kind of suck, but at this price point...

F@H    EOC

Just now, Schut said:

thanks i guess not sure how it applies to me though

you r not going to able buy a usable office pc let alone a gaming pc with 280 american dollars and all that parts being new

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

Just now, jctappel67 said:

i would go for a smaller ssd

1 minute ago, Applefreak said:

At that price point you can thing about an APU based system, nothing for modern games though. Do you have old pc components that could be reused, like power supplies, pc cases etc.?

I have an old dell desktop that i could salvage the case from but other than that no.

1 minute ago, WambleCropped said:

thanks

Just now, WambleCropped said:

Depends on what he wants it for but:

F@H    EOC

1 minute ago, jctappel67 said:

thanks that was what I was generally looking at and just wanted another opinion on it

2 minutes ago, Schut said:

thanks that was what I was generally looking at and just wanted another opinion on it

Now that I look at it I'd change out the memory for some DDR4-3200 for only a few bucks extra, just a thought

F@H    EOC

Just now, jctappel67 said:

Now that I look at it I'd change out the memory for some DDR4-3200 for only a few bucks extra, just a thought

thanks

I really wish that the Canadian dollar wasnt so bad though

thanks everyone for you responses it really means a lot and really anything would be better than my current so called gaming pc.

I am currently using an old intel pentium dual core not sure exactly which one that is clocked in at a whopping 3.2ghz, 4gb of ddr2 memory, a 750gb hdd and a 2gb gt 730 so thank you  

this should be a good starting point. easy to upgrade with a gpu later and maybe a cpu with hyperthreading