CREEPER PC~ PEWDIEPIE

Jimmy69420
1 hour ago, Nine Tailed Fox said:

Kinda shame he would a support a youtuber like him.. 

What's wrong with that?

3 hours ago, Nine Tailed Fox said:

Kinda shame he would a support a youtuber like him.. 

ceiling gang

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

8 hours ago, Lord Vile said:

Did he kill your puppy or something? 

He's a racist, and when he was going to donate to the ADL some of his fans threw a fit so he didn't. 

CPU: i7 3820@4.3Ghz GPU: Gtx 1060 RAM: 16gb HyperX Fury CASE: S340 Elite Cpu runs nice and hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 hour ago, lionsland said:

He's a racist, and when he was going to donate to the ADL some of his fans threw a fit so he didn't. 

Pretty sure he pulled that because the ADL slagged him off in the past and he wanted to donate to charity that he knew about rather than one that’d was advised. What is your justification for calling him racist? I mean I know there was all that media BS that was essentially taking clips of videos out of context but if you believe that then I think you need to get back in the womb cos you ain’t cooked enough yet. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

1 hour ago, Lord Vile said:

Pretty sure he pulled that because the ADL slagged him off in the past and he wanted to donate to charity that he knew about rather than one that’d was advised. What is your justification for calling him racist? I mean I know there was all that media BS that was essentially taking clips of videos out of context but if you believe that then I think you need to get back in the womb cos you ain’t cooked enough yet. 

He literally called someone the n-word because they were doing better than him in PUBG, and he paid two poor men on fiver to dance in the forest while holding a sign saying "death to all jews". He also gave a shout out to a channel known as E;R, a channel known for using slurs, and white supremacist messages, and it's no secret that pewdiepie attracts undesirable fans, such as the man screaming subscribe to pewdiepie during the Christchurch shooting.

CPU: i7 3820@4.3Ghz GPU: Gtx 1060 RAM: 16gb HyperX Fury CASE: S340 Elite Cpu runs nice and hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9 hours ago, lionsland said:

He literally called someone the n-word because they were doing better than him in PUBG, and he paid two poor men on fiver to dance in the forest while holding a sign saying "death to all jews". He also gave a shout out to a channel known as E;R, a channel known for using slurs, and white supremacist messages, and it's no secret that pewdiepie attracts undesirable fans, such as the man screaming subscribe to pewdiepie during the Christchurch shooting.

... And if you call something gay that means you’re homophobic? Nigger is not racist of its own accord it has to be in the correct context, also if he was black no one would bat an eye so saying someone can’t say a word because of their skin colour would make who a racist? Also:

The death to Jews thing he was trying to see if they’d actually do it. 

The shoutout was for just one video it’s not like he knew about it 

Because someone using your name for attention makes you complicit... so the cinema shooting on the dark knight rises opening weekend I think it was means Christopher Nolan agrees with whatever that guy thinks. 

Just watch his responses rather than reading BS in the news. I mean the WSJ journalists that tried to crucify him for making Nazi/Jew jokes had written multiple, fairly similar ones, a few years before on twitter.

Overall he seems like a pretty nice bloke at the end of it, he raises a ton of money for charity, he isn’t a bad example like some YouTubers who flaunt their money, generally lives modestly and essentially does YouTube because he enjoys it at this point. Oh and I find it ridiculous that a story that was essentially made up has lasted longer than Paul’s tazering rats just after he filmed a dude that hung himself on the end of a trip where he was just made an arse of himself in a foreign country. 

On 4/15/2020 at 7:06 PM, EL02 said:

What's wrong with that?

On 4/16/2020 at 6:51 AM, Lord Vile said:

Did he kill your puppy or something? 

@lionsland didn't get the PC, that's what's wrong.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, handymanshandle said:

Can't wait for the inevitable collapse of this thread. Not even 10 posts in and we've got people calling people racist and anti-semitic.

It’s lovely when people just believe what the internet tells them :)

12 hours ago, Silvering said:

He's swedish, therefore he's racist.

1 isnt that being racist by saying "he's swedish, therefore he's racist"

2 just because he's swedish doesnt mean anything its like me saying "some guy is german hes a nazi" (i hear that alot anytime i say im german NOT ALL GERMANS WERE NAZI'S PEOPLE) 

3 just let the dude do what he wants if u have a problem with him, then get this dont watch his channel

Geez, relax Nancy, i don't care about him, i don't watch his videos. Im just saying that he's racist because he's swedish. I live in Sweden and i am not swedish. All of them are racist, he's just one of the more obvious ones. Its a fact. 

On 4/19/2020 at 6:43 AM, handymanshandle said:

Not even 10 posts in and we've got people calling people racist and anti-semitic.

You like <famous person> who said <words> you must be <buzzword-ist>

Yay, internet

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Such a shame that the Creeper PC was damaged

Will LTT help pewds fix it ?

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !