Titanfall for £27 and more

Coombzy

In my personal opinion, its cheap for a AAA title but personally I think Titanfall is going to be one of those games I'll play for a day or two and then drop and only come back to it maybe once to thrice a month. So because of that, I'm gonna wait for EA's 50% off thing. I'm saying this after actually playing the beta before anyone calls me out on not having played it.

Not Pre-Ordering simply because they're neglecting us Australians and have NO intention of bringing out Aussie Servers.
That's reason number 1

Reason Number 2 is i'm ALREADY feeling this game to be another cod flop, yeah it's cool and refreshing - for what? the first hour?

it's heading in the right direction, but all they've done is add Awesome jumps/jet packs and a Mech Titan.. not worth a purchase IMO.

CPU i5 6600K | Mobo Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7 | Cooling H80i | MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB in SLi | Geil Super Luce 16GB 3000MHz DDR4 | Intel 330 120GB | 2 x 1TB WD Black | Corsair Air 540 | XFX ProSeries 1250W. | Corsair K70 Anodised Black Cherry Reds | Logitech G502 | Dell U2713HM | Red LED Lighting.

Portable Gamer - Metabox Alpha W370SS - CPU i7 4710MQ | RAM 8GB 1600MHz | Nvidia GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | 17.3" Matte Display 72% Gamut
Back-up - HP Pavilion dv6 - Ancient Stuff - P7550 @ 2.26gHz  | DDR2 4GB | Kingston HyperX 120Gb SSD | ATi 4550m (fried)

Highly tempted to do so as I played the fantastic beta to death. But offers will always appear later and I can't justify $60 for any game (Although this is 46!)

I won't get it because it's EA and it's servers do not have a host option.  People play Star Wars Battlefront 2, Unreal Tournament, Unreal, and many more STILL..  EA has already shut down some of their sports games and Lord of Ultima and my favorite (ish) RTS Battleforge.  EA is not to be trusted and I wish a boycott could teach them that lesson.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Have put over 20 hours in it so far (game time, excluding lobby/ menus) and while it is the best AAA FPS since the first Modern Warfare, I will make sure they sort out the problems with it, namely networking side of things for people who party together cross-continent. As well as add a LOT of maps, more game modes, a LOT of customization, and a freaking way to choose what map(s) you want to play before you queue.

But the game is stellar. But I never pre-order. The only game I pre-ordered in 10 years was The Secret World, and up until that I had played it for 9 months in alpha and beta already and knew exactly what I was getting 100%.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

If the BF4 sale was for Black Friday, why is everyone assuming it will go on sale for 50% a couple weeks after release? Or is that just a thing that happens?

It's on Origin. I wouldn't expect it to go that much down in price. Either way, after playing the beta, i don't even wanna pay for the game. Gameplay feels like call of duty with jet packs and the graphics are pretty cheap.

It's good, the beta is fun but I'm sort of getting bored of fps's. Titan fall is completely different ofcourse, it's not anything like COD or bf the whole concept behind it is also different but the only thing which holds me back is the fact that it's the same thing over and over again.

Use this site insted :)

http://cdkeyprices.com/

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Hmm, I will wait for sales, at least a couple of months after release, the games will be cleared out with bugs and optimized at least significantly. This is one reason why i did not get BF4 and AC IV BF... one is broken of with bugs and crashes and the other one badly optimized...

Also as Maxwell is coming, I would better get the games with a good GPU so i could run it 3D at 1440p monitor... It looks like to me that i am nearly right - Maxwell will be x2 the Kepler performance, seeing it from GTX 750 Ti view to all other cards. At least i will no longer need to SLI with an 880. :)

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

I won't pre-order it even though I played about 8 hours of the Beta and left it a good review. Nonetheless, I have had it happen to me in the past, that I lose interest in a game rather quickly unless it is complex enough like Skyrim. So I am afraid I'll end up playing the final game for maybe 15-25 hours and then get bored of it. Thus, I'll wait until I know what exactly is in the game. Based on several reviews and maybe some "Let's Plays" I'll decide wether the game is for me or not.

Also, I only plan on paying full price for two games this year: GTA V and Destiny (if it comes to PC ^^).

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I paid 50 Euros for my Pre Order.. looking at this offer makes me regret lol.. now I have a bad history with cancelled payments so I'll buy the Watchdogs one not Titanfall.. :P I don't wanna cancel my pre order, so.. w/e :P

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

I'm gonna at least wait for the reviews. 

unRAID 6.3.5 Plus | CASE: Fractal Define R5 | MOBO: Supermicro X9DRL-iF | MEMORY: Samsung ECC REG 64GB 8x8GB | CPU: 2 x XEON E5-2670v1 | PSU: Corsair RM850x 850W | DRIVES: 1 x Seagate Ironwolf 8TB [Parity drive] 2 x Seagate Ironwolf 4TB [Data drives] 4 x WD Red 4TB NAS Harddrive [Data drives] | CACHE: 2 x Crucial MX300 275GB SSD [Cache drives in RAID1] | 1 x HyperX Fury 120GB 2.5" SSD [Plex drive] | OS drive: Kingston Datatraveler SE9 16GB USB drive

https://technicalramblings.com/

Hmm, I will wait for sales, at least a couple of months after release, the games will be cleared out with bugs and optimized at least significantly. This is one reason why i did not get BF4 and AC IV BF... one is broken of with bugs and crashes and the other one badly optimized...

Also as Maxwell is coming, I would better get the games with a good GPU so i could run it 3D at 1440p monitor... It looks like to me that i am nearly right - Maxwell will be x2 the Kepler performance, seeing it from GTX 750 Ti view to all other cards. At least i will no longer need to SLI with an 880. :)

Maxwell won't be x2 the performance on all cards otherwise all of the top end gpu's would be near Titan Black pricing if that were true.

On the Watchdogs one, in original post, it says Region: Europe. Does this mean I can only buy it if in Europe?

Thanks

On Origin it's 90, on Amazon it's 60, on GameFanShop I can get it for 52 (63NZ). I don't know. Maybe I'll preorder it, despite hating EA and the practise of preordering games. It's tempting. So far it seems the servers won't immediately fail on release, no talk yet of DLC (?), and it looks like EA has finally bitch-slapped CoD by doing their franchise right.

yeah, I always buy these keys. The prices are super low usually even before the release. But I don't have the money right now to buy Titanfall

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex 

On the Watchdogs one, in original post, it says Region: Europe. Does this mean I can only buy it if in Europe?

Thanks

I bought a RU(russian) key once and all I had to do was change the VPN to a russian one and it worked

Link to the changer I used: http://www.kinguin.net/vpn

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex