Titanfall for £27 and more

Coombzy

Hey guys a friend of mine told me about this website called G2A I had a look and saw Titanfall for an amazing price so I thought I would post it you can also get a Watch Dogs pre-order for £22 (I have not dealt with this company before but the reviews seem good)

https://www.g2a.com/

Titanfall:

https://www.g2a.com/titanfall-origin-cd-key-preorder-global.html?___store=englishus

Watch Dogs:

https://www.g2a.com/watch-dogs-cd-key-eu.html

PS: These prices can also be in USD down the bottom of the page you can change it.

edit: Poll added by Linus - all other content in this post was not edited.

It might drop to 20 even in couple of weeks lol

Thanks for the post tho

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

I just got it for under £25. Got it from here: http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/titanfall-pc-cd-key-origin and liked on facebook to get an extra 5% off.

Mobo: MSI X99A Gaming 7 | CPU: 5820K | CPU Cooler: H100i with NF-F12s in push | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 | GPU: MSI GTX 780 Gaming Edition | SSDs: Samsung 840 EVO & 250GB Sandisk Extreme 120GB | HDD: Various

I'll wait for two weeks after it's released for EA to post it at 50% off like they usually do.

I've learned my lesson, no more pre-ordering for me.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

i got mine through gamefanshop.com, got an initial 8% off, then another 5% from a coupon code from a twitch streamer

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

That was the site that got caught stealing CD keys at one point :3 

So that's what people meant by "grey" key sellers.

Mobo: MSI X99A Gaming 7 | CPU: 5820K | CPU Cooler: H100i with NF-F12s in push | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 | GPU: MSI GTX 780 Gaming Edition | SSDs: Samsung 840 EVO & 250GB Sandisk Extreme 120GB | HDD: Various

Certainly not pre-ordering. I am going to wait until after launch to see how if they have improved overall optimization on the PC. As it sits, I am currently running dual 780's with a 144Hz screen. Certainly more than enough to power through this less than stellar, graphically, game. But when moving around the mouse I got a lot of stuttering. And that was with G-Sync! I tried several different options for refresh rate in game as well as the Nvidia Control Panel, but couldn't get a consistent read on performance, despite sitting at 144 FPS or higher, with v-sync/g-sync off.

Hey, what's up slunts?

but since Linus put a poll on my thread I may as well answer it yes I went for it as I am really enjoying the beta and feel its a good game for me I was going to pay about £20-25 for it anyway so £27 did not seem a bad deal, what can I say I am really enjoying it so far even in beta.

I rarely buy for full price, it's gotta be a 50+% discount before I look at most games.

Having played the beta it was fun but not jaw-dropping or 'worth the full price' - just another shooter with a 'you have a fragile damage dealing machine'.  I'd have it but not for more than $CAD20.

Watch dogs ps4 maybe 40.

In a world where the blind leads the blind, who do you follow?

i5 3570K @ 4.3, Dual GTX780, 3x 1080 27" samsung cheap displays.

512 Samsung SSD with 1TB green, 2TB green, and 2x3TB Red, 4x4TB Red.

Saw the post on facebook and bought it instantly... not prepared to pay EA's £45.. even if you do get to download the game 24hours before so its ready at midnight.. id much rather pay less and loose a day.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

61,60€ will be used for GTA V PC

Saw the post on facebook and bought it instantly... not prepared to pay EA's £45.. even if you do get to download the game 24hours before so its ready at midnight.. id much rather pay less and loose a day.

You get it on the day in the UK being the 14th so in reality you do not lose much.

Hey guys a friend of mine told me about this website called G2A I had a look and saw Titanfall for an amazing price so I thought I would post it you can also get a Watch Dogs pre-order for £22 (I have not dealt with this company before but the reviews seem good)

https://www.g2a.com/

Titanfall:

https://www.g2a.com/titanfall-origin-cd-key-preorder-global.html?___store=englishus

Watch Dogs:

https://www.g2a.com/watch-dogs-cd-key-eu.html

PS: These prices can also be in USD down the bottom of the page you can change it.

edit: Poll added by Linus - all other content in this post was not edited.

Go for it mate. I've bought my NFS Rivals from G2A. You can also check Kinguin.net and G2play.net

They all work. They send you the picture of the code to the e-mail you registered with.

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

Go for it mate. I've bought my NFS Rivals from G2A. You can also check Kinguin.net and G2play.net

They all work. They send you the picture of the code to the e-mail you registered with.

I have debating on pre-ordering some other things from them but apparently I get the code via email on the 14th.

Well NZ normally doesn't get those 50% off deals so we pay 75US for quite a while so you bet I'll buy it for 45.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Cool. Picked it up. I enjoyed the beta, so I'll probably play the game a decent amount.

Thanks!

Project Refresh - [900D x 780 Ti SLI x Watercooled]

Build Log

Definitely will be waiting for a sale otherwise wouldn't touch it for the short life span of it.

Intel Core i7 4770K | Gigabyte R9 290 OC 4GB Windforce Edition | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Mobo

Noctua NF-S12A FLX 120 + 140mm Fans | Corsair H100i CPU Cooler | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | BitFenix Ghost Case

Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM-850 PSU | G. Skill Sniper 16GB (4x4GB) | AOC G2460PQU 144Hz Monitor

can you add an option for waiting to pay for the game to see how it performs?
preordered bf4 and here i am with it uninstalled :|

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

A lot of people are choosing wait two week cuase it will be 50% off, the only reason this happened with BF4 was because of black Friday.

I would pay full price, ive been wanting a game like this for years.

Torn between getting it now,or just waiting for the %50 off,the game is great,I loved the beta. I had loads of fun but I'm not sure if i want to spend the full $60.

I personally think that pre-order is pointless  unless you know for a fact that there is a high chance that it will be sold out in the first few hrs of release. I will be most likely buying myself a hard copy of Titanfall PC sins i enjoyed the beta so much, i just hope that EA does not screw up the final product. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

Once people get bored shooting AI the game will die pretty quickly.

Don't pay full price for a MP game that relies on AI players.

And this is EA we're talking about,  the DLC is going to show up fast and hard splitting the community

further killing the server player count.

It's an enjoyable game, takes me back to the jump shooter that was halo, and I'm pretty good at both halo and titanfall thus far, I don't think I'd be paying full retail price for it though, I'd go on the hunt for discounts.

#!