Whats an upgrade from Superlux HD681

Sargeduder

I have been using mainly gaming headsets because I game in most of my time(Tritton ax pros, and the creative Fatal1ty way back). Currently I am using the 681's. I've looked at most of the Sennheiser headphones, the ATH-M50's and more options which are often suggested. I don't think monitor headphones would suit me but I am open to suggestions. Something that is under the 100GBP(about 160$) mark would be in my price range. Mainly I am looking for an upgrade, if that includes the ability to wear them with glasses I will be more than grateful. Currently I listen to Electronic music, rock and metal, but since I have not had much experience I am still looking for the sound signature that fits me best so that I will leave up to you.

Any suggestion is welcome, if you think I shouldn't upgrade I would also like to hear about it.

thank you for your time

Comfortable and good sounding, around 100 GBP I would recommend the Sennheiser HD 518.  I wear glasses and don't feel any discomfort after using them for hours.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Comfortable and good sounding, around 100 GBP I would recommend the Sennheiser HD 518.  I wear glasses and don't feel any discomfort after using them for hours.

Or 439 for a closed option. I'd go with the open 518 for gaming though.

Or 439 for a closed option.

True that, They are also very comfortable to wear with glasses.

Mystery is the source of all true science.