Help with headphones for gaming and music

Nathan69lol
Go to solution Solved by Mike Tyson,
1 minute ago, Nathan69lol said:

Just gotta make sure of things.

You cant go wrong with Logitech or Sennheiser.  So long as its not Razer or crummy Corsair HP's as that is not their specialty.

Hey everyone;

I'm looking for a pair of headphone I can use for gaming and music and what nots. I am interned in wireless headphone but if writhed is recommended then that's cool.

I am using boss sport for my outdoor earbuds.

The kind of music i'm into is nightcore, rap, rock; So a good amount of bass with nightcore for myself. 

I like to play game like DOOM, total war, halo and stuff.

My budget is 500 for a pair of headphone, I can't go any higher then that besides taxes of course and I'm using hyper clouds II right now and they be dying.
Please keep in mind that my pricing is the Canadian dollar witch is bad. my budget is $500

razer krakens best surrond sound for budget great for competitive games

NOTE: I AM NEVER ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN

Tag me @WambleCropped or quote me so I can see your reply

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

5 minutes ago, LucidLegends said:

razer krakens best surrond sound for budget great for competitive games

Nope don't touch Razer their a POS company that sells crapola.  Whatever you do, do not touch Razer as that is a cardinal sin.  Do you want Stereo or 7.1 virtual surround ?

You can always swtich the 7.1 to be stereo for music listening and use the 7.1 when gaming.  Also what is your budget ?

Intel 10980XE @ 4.6Ghz / Gigabyte x299x Aorus Master / Gigabyte WF RTX 2080 / Corsair Dominator RGB 64GB @ 3200 / Corsair AX1600i / Corsair H115i Pro RGB / Corsair Carbide 330r Blackout Edition / AOC 40" 4k Curved Monitor / LG 55" C9 OLED 120hz / Logitech G Pro Wireless & G915 Wireless Linear & G935 Wireless / Scarlett 2i2 USB / KRK Rokits 10-3-1 Gen4 / Sennheiser HD 650 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk By BandLab / Corsair MP510 960GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial M4 500GB / LaCie External Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB

1 minute ago, TheEpicDuck said:

500 what? Does your pc have a good audio solution? 

My bad, $500 CAD.
I have my motherboard sound device for my gigabyte ga-z170z gaming 7

1 minute ago, Mike Tyson said:

Nope don't touch Razer their a POS company that sells crapola.  Whatever you do, do not touch Razer as that is a cardinal sin.  Do you want Stereo or 7.1 virtual surround ?

You can always swtich the 7.1 to be stereo for music listening and use the 7.1 when gaming.  Also what is your budget ?

bruh

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

2 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

its time for a fanboy war

My bad, $500 CAD.
I have my motherboard sound device for my gigabyte ga-z170z gaming 7

I have the Sennheiser Game Zero headset and the Creative Soundblaster Z. And i really like the sound. so thats's the route i would go. I'm done with USB Gaming headsets. especially the Razer kraken.

4 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

I'm not  a fan of razer sinced I used there mouse and headphones.

I'm a fan of 7.1 as I use it now, my budget is 500 CAD

Just now, TheEpicDuck said:

I have the Sennheiser Game Zero headset and the Creative Soundblaster Z. And i really like the sound. so thats's the route i would go. I'm done with USB Gaming headsets. especially the Razer kraken.

That is more like it... and a great price.  Nice choice in gear.  Sennheiser owns!  German company the best HP's in the world IMO and Im not being biased.  I don't know how yours sound but I do know it blows away HyperX or any gaming headset.  Other HP's are toys and Sennheiser will always shine giving you sound the way the artist wanted you to hear them.

Intel 10980XE @ 4.6Ghz / Gigabyte x299x Aorus Master / Gigabyte WF RTX 2080 / Corsair Dominator RGB 64GB @ 3200 / Corsair AX1600i / Corsair H115i Pro RGB / Corsair Carbide 330r Blackout Edition / AOC 40" 4k Curved Monitor / LG 55" C9 OLED 120hz / Logitech G Pro Wireless & G915 Wireless Linear & G935 Wireless / Scarlett 2i2 USB / KRK Rokits 10-3-1 Gen4 / Sennheiser HD 650 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk By BandLab / Corsair MP510 960GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial M4 500GB / LaCie External Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB

I'm not  a fan of razer sinced I used there mouse and headphones.

I'm a fan of 7.1 as I use it now, my budget is 500 CAD

Im to lazy how much is that in US dollar ? Sowwie!  Also USB 7.1 is the real deal and you will hear sounds from behind you beside you in front of you.  You can trace the footsteps....  Get what Duck has, also do you want wireless ?

5 minutes ago, TheEpicDuck said:

Thank you very much!

1 minute ago, Mike Tyson said:

Im to lazy how much is that in US dollar ? Sowwie!  Also USB 7.1 is the real deal and you will hear sounds from behind you beside you in front of you.  You can trace the footsteps....  Get what Duck has, also do you want wireless ?

the usd would be 360 for cost but I'm not including tax as I'm prepared for that.

I'll look at what he's rocking out with.
Does Sennheiser  have the delay with audio with wireless? 

2 minutes ago, Nathan69lol said:

the usd would be 360 for cost but I'm not including tax as I'm prepared for that.

I'll look at what he's rocking out with.
Does Sennheiser  have the delay with audio with wireless? 

Look at my signature,  I'm a audio engineer and have 2 wireless headsets one for gaming and one for on the go.  As you can see.  There is zero delay or issues.  If someone tells you otherwise do not believe it.  For mixing and mastering I use Sennheiser and its a flat response.  No tweaks, other HP's might have more bass and exaguraed sound and highs are too high and mids are mud.  Sennheiser doesn't do this as their a pro company.  If you want true to life or how they created the audio in the studio grab Sennheiser.  The price is right up your ally. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

Look at my signature,  I'm a audio engineer and have 2 wireless headsets as you can see.  There is zero delay or issues.  If someone tells you otherwise do not believe it.

You cant go wrong with Logitech or Sennheiser.  So long as its not Razer or crummy Corsair HP's as that is not their specialty.

Just now, Mike Tyson said:

I'm going to go for Sennheiser, as it seems like the brand to go for my pick.

Just now, Nathan69lol said:

I'm going to go for Sennheiser, as it seems like the brand to go for my pick.

Good job for trusting me.  You won't be let down.  It is not a toy sound like most HP's now a days.

8 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

Good job for trusting me.  You won't be let down.  It is not a toy sound like most HP's now a days.

I always go for what's best for myself.
thank you!