"Crash" under load, no signal, no power to peripherals

So this has happened 2 times now and before this there hasn't been any problems with my current setup. 

The problem itself is that while playing DOOM Eternal (first time i played over 2h before it happened and second time after 30min of playing) suddenly no signal to both my monitors and no power to keyboard, mouse or headset. PC still stays on all lights stay on and both CPU and GPU fans still spin normally. Only way to recover from this is holding the power button down to turn off the PC and after that it boots normally and everything works. No error messages, no crash reports or nothing of that nature.

PC Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @3,9GHz

GPU: ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Corsair 3000MHz DDR4

MOBO: ASUS Prime B450-Plus

PSU: Thermaltake 530W 80+

Couldn't find anything similar after searching trough forums and internet in general so all help is very much appreciated!

Do you happen to have ASUS AI Suite installed? If so uninstall it. When I first built my ryzen rig with x470-f Strix mobo I found this was the cause for random crashes (to point when even the mobo was unresponsive, had power off from psu) when gaming.

20 minutes ago, Vilberi said:

Couldn't find anything similar after searching trough forums and internet in general so all help is very much appreciated!

Sounds like the system can't get the power required, I'd start with a better(newer, more watts) power supply

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

5 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Sounds like the system can't get the power required, I'd start with a better(newer, more watts) power supply

The PSU is the strongest guess i have regarding this issue, it's just weird that this started a few days ago and i have had this same setup for a year now with no issues at all and i have played demanding games for long periods of time with no problems

9 minutes ago, C2dan88 said:

Do you happen to have ASUS AI Suite installed? If so uninstall it. When I first built my ryzen rig with x470-f Strix mobo I found this was the cause for random crashes (to point when even the mobo was unresponsive, had power off from psu) when gaming.

Nope, haven't got that installed.

Just now, Vilberi said:

The PSU is the strongest guess i have regarding this issue, it's just weird that this started a few days ago and i have had this same setup for a year now with no issues at all and i have played demanding games for long periods of time with no problems

Start with what @C2dan88 said, as it's certainly easier than swapping parts.

But computer parts can and do go bad over time, it happens.

I assume you are not OCing anything?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

Start with what @C2dan88 said, as it's certainly easier than swapping parts.

But computer parts can and do go bad over time, it happens.

I assume you are not OCing anything?

I checked and i don't have the ASUS AI Suite installed.

And the two reasons that it might be are worn out PSU or the overclocks i have causing unstability, but as i said i have ran this setup and these overclocks for about a year with perfect stability.

GPU has +80 core clock and +600 memory clock

CPU is at 3.9GHz and it normally without oc boosts to 3.8GHz(?) i think so nothing notable there.

28 minutes ago, Vilberi said:

about a year with perfect stability.

and now the system is unstable.

Hardware wears out.

Return everything to stock, see if the problem goes away

48 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Return everything to stock, see if the problem goes away

I guess there is not any other option than that at the moment, will do, thanks.

5 minutes ago, Vilberi said:

I guess there is not any other option than that at the moment, will do, thanks.

Let us know, we'll go from there.

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

Let us know, we'll go from there.

I will! Have a good day and stay safe :)