[Unofficial LTT] NZXT H440 Owners Club

And here she is.. :)

I'll update with a review once I get some additional time...

CPU Intel Core i7-4790KCPU Cooler Corsair H100iMotherboard Gigabyte GA-Z97X-GAMING 7Memory Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600Storage Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 160GB 3.5" 7200RPM & Seagate Barracuda 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM 
GPU MSI GTX 670 2GBCase NZXT H440 (Black/Red)Power Supply Corsair RM 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-ModularOperating System Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 (64-bit)Keyboard Logitech K270 WirelessMouse Logitech G602 Wireless Optical Mouse 
 Headset SteelSeries Siberia Headset & USB Sound cardSpeakers Creative Labs Inspire T6160 50W 5.1ch SpeakersUPS APC BackUPS Pro 1000Thermal Compound Arctic Silver 5

We are happy to help.. But clicking on "Mark Solved" makes us all happier :)

I only have one SSD and one HDD so I only need one drivebay.

I only have one SSD and one HDD so I only need one drivebay.

Guess you will be using the ssd slot above the NZXT logo right..? I did that too.. But I felt my power wire didn't feel comfortable..

I'm using a H100i and my devils canyon runs at 35 idle.. Slapped a AS5.. Waiting for the 200 hours to be complete.. Oh BTW I used the stick method.. Recommended on their website..

CPU Intel Core i7-4790KCPU Cooler Corsair H100iMotherboard Gigabyte GA-Z97X-GAMING 7Memory Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600Storage Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 160GB 3.5" 7200RPM & Seagate Barracuda 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM 
GPU MSI GTX 670 2GBCase NZXT H440 (Black/Red)Power Supply Corsair RM 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-ModularOperating System Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 (64-bit)Keyboard Logitech K270 WirelessMouse Logitech G602 Wireless Optical Mouse 
 Headset SteelSeries Siberia Headset & USB Sound cardSpeakers Creative Labs Inspire T6160 50W 5.1ch SpeakersUPS APC BackUPS Pro 1000Thermal Compound Arctic Silver 5

Yes I'm using the SSD above the logo and the wires fit perfectly for me.

Yes I'm using the SSD above the logo and the wires fit perfectly for me.

A picture would be great.. I'm struggling with wires being bent...

Hope you can see it from this picture http://shrani.najdi.si/?16/X0/1Sqt2ziG/unnamed.jpg

Hmm.. coz I'm struggling with the wire being bending too much.. so much that there's no space literally for the wires and they kinda bend almost completely 360 degrees.. I hope you understand what I mean..

Calling all H440 owners, do the screws that attach into the motherboard standoffs come with the case, or what? I don't appear to have any in my little white accessory box.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Calling all H440 owners, do the screws that attach into the motherboard standoffs come with the case, or what? I don't appear to have any in my little white accessory box.

they come with the case (in the accessories box). i believe they were the 3mm

washered screws (ODD screws, too) contact NZXT CS for replacements if not found.

Hmm.. coz I'm struggling with the wire being bending too much.. so much that there's no space literally for the wires and they kinda bend almost completely 360 degrees.. I hope you understand what I mean..

As you can see I have almost no wire bending, does it happen with power cable or sata cable. If the cable is bending when you get the cable behind the mobo wall try using some zip locks to hold it in place (note that I have the normal not L shaped calbes). I hope that helps.

they come with the case (in the accessories box). i believe they were the 3mm

washered screws (ODD screws, too) contact NZXT CS for replacements if not found.

Yup, i found them. I had to check the manual a couple of times to make sure i was looking at the right thing :P

Edit: I'm torn between feeling stupid or not because it wasn't exactly clear... :)

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

haha.. That reminds me of Transformers where Optimus Prime says "Calling All Autobots..." ;)

As you can see I have almost no wire bending, does it happen with power cable or sata cable. If the cable is bending when you get the cable behind the mobo wall try using some zip locks to hold it in place (note that I have the normal not L shaped calbes). I hope that helps.

happens with the power cable. it's not behind the case, it's near the SSD power point.. just behind the SSD..   :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, why is this thread "UNOFFICIAL"...?? is there any restriction in making it "Official".. ???? this is a H440 only thread.. ofc future owners and people with curiosity are welcome.. but just asking..

BTW, why is this thread "UNOFFICIAL"...?? is there any restriction in making it "Official".. ???? this is a H440 only thread.. ofc future owners and people with curiosity are welcome.. but just asking..

LTT forums does not endorse or advertise this owners club as a part of the LTT

forums so it can not be "Official".

is your SSD oriented so that the cable part is turned to the motherboard?

is your SSD oriented so that the cable part is turned to the motherboard?

Yes..

Than I don't know what can you do sry

No problem man.. Just that I do not want the wires cramming and getting crushed.. The foam on the back panel is already deep damaged due to some stupid piece of plastic and it dug deep till the foam tore and scratched the metal.. FU nzxt for not giving adequate space on the back for wiring!!!

Hello everyone. I am considering to buy this H440 case and I have some questions. How is the situation with air cooling? Does that sound dampening thing affect it alot? Will removing it improve airflow? Can this case fit 240/280 radiators on both top and front? Can this be done in a pull/push configuration? Does anyone have an R9 280x and/or an FX 8320 in it? Now are the temps under load and while idle?

Hello everyone. I am considering to buy this H440 case and I have some questions. How is the situation with air cooling? Does that sound dampening thing affect it alot? Will removing it improve airflow? Can this case fit 240/280 radiators on both top and front? Can this be done in a pull/push configuration? Does anyone have an R9 280x and/or an FX 8320 in it? Now are the temps under load and while idle?

I'm pretty sure it can only fit 360 rads in front and top, and i know it would be tight with a push pull in the front. I'm not sure, but i don't think you'd get a push pull in the top at all.

push pull front is possible but you will lose out on the drive bays.. you will get one drive bay if you use a dual 120mm but going beyond that, you won't..

Top push pull is actually possible but the fans and rads must be thinner. 

The foam is not coming in any way to the air flow.. 

Why the hell would someone buy this junky case?.It's so CRAP.

And the point of this useful comment was...? To troll? Because I think most H440 owners in this thread are happy with their junky crap...

even though everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i can't help but think you're a total troll.

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

Must....upgrade....to H440!!! 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Must....upgrade....to H440!!! 

it's my favorite case so far, but sad to say the enthoo evolv might take the crown soon.  :lol: we'll see when it's released.

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB