Did I get a good deal?

SacredChili

Been looking at the dt 880 premium 250 ohms for a while and they have been 300$+ for the past couple months. I havent really looked anywhere else but amazon but I found a 210$ dt 880 premium on ebay (unused but open box) with all the accessories that would normally come with it. So basically new. I pretty much jumped the gun and bought them cause i wanted them so bad lol. I dont really know what the standard pricing is for these... I've seem them jump so much.

Been looking at the dt 880 premium 250 ohms for a while and they have been 300$+ for the past couple months. I havent really looked anywhere else but amazon but I found a 210$ dt 880 premium on ebay (unused but open box) with all the accessories that would normally come with it. So basically new. I pretty much jumped the gun and bought them cause i wanted them so bad lol. I dont really know what the standard pricing is for these... I've seem them jump so much.

Sure why not, they are just better built Pros, which are $150ish dollar headphones. 

They're going for arounf $170. You didnt get a steal but you also werent ripped. 

Pro's and Premiums are different headphones. 

Amazon has them listed for around 300$ ~ 199$ used, so no you're fine ^^

Using the 250 ohms DT 880 pros. Awesome headphones!

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Not bad at all...