HELP with Sager Laptop ASAP

R_Albizures

So first I just realized I had a dead pixel in my laptop (Sagee NP9176), I tried many things from Youtube that didn',t work out. I entered at Control Center from Clevo and I wanted to try a different power profile to try to fix the pixel. The laptop restarted automatically "in a normal way" and now the screen doesn't show anything and it resets automatically every now and then. I REALLY NEED HELP with this. My thesis is inside that machine (I have an online backup luckly but that laptop is very important to me for other stuff). If it doesn't have a normal reppair, how could i hard reset the laptop? (Even if that uninstall the OS)

3 minutes ago, Saksham said:

I would try and backup that computer asap. backup all your important files etc and then do a fresh windows install. 

Could you help me with the fresh windlws install? The thing is that the screen doesnt turn on (only the backlight keyboard) and I tried enter the BIOS and nothing happen

Just now, Nick Neuburg said:

dead pixels aren't a software thing

I know. That's why I tried to change the energy profile at Control Center; Clevo software, and that's when the laptop reset

14 minutes ago, R_Albizures said:

Could you help me with the fresh windlws install? The thing is that the screen doesnt turn on (only the backlight keyboard) and I tried enter the BIOS and nothing happen

do you have a spare laptop or computer?

2 minutes ago, Saksham said:

Yes I have. But given the urgency and that the important files are in the cloud, I'm willing to omit this step. I just want to have a list of possible solutions (even if I lost my non-backup files). Tomorrow I'm going to a friend's house that will try to boot the BIOS from the motherboard but I want to have a Backu plan. Thanks for the help btw

17 hours ago, Saksham said:

take the hdd out and use a sata to usb connector and copy the files over. then you can fresh instal

15 hours ago, Saksham said:

take the hdd out and use a sata to usb connector and copy the files over. then you can fresh instal

Thank you, I'll try

Ok, to everyone who helped me in my crisis time I "solved it".  It results that I did an Overclock to the RAM memory by increasing the voltage using the Control Panel software. One of the RAM cards became useless and that's why the laptop's monitor didn't turn on (or at least is what I think given that I replaced it). There was no need to reinstall Windows and so, no files were erased. I hope when someone gets in a situation like this finds this post as a help for some kind