Still Haven't gotten my Passkey Emailed to me

Go to solution Solved by jctappel67,
1 hour ago, SMITHBEATZ said:

What does the email show up as? Like the "Sender" name. I'm not even sure how to request a new passkey either.. lol sorry

Mine showed up with the sender name as "Folding@home". Took almost a day to receive mine. 

You might just have to request it again.

Passkey link: https://apps.foldingathome.org/getpasskey

It's been over two days and still no Passkey emailed to me. My name and account both show up on my two different PCs and the work they've done, but no passkey. Still Shows I am on LTT team and my name LMG_SMITHBEATZ. Anyone have any answers?? Thanks.

> Moved to Folding@home, Boinc, and Coin Mining

Check your email spam folders. If it's not there then request a new passkey.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

9 minutes ago, SMITHBEATZ said:

It's been over two days and still no Passkey emailed to me. My name and account both show up on my two different PCs and the work they've done, but no passkey. Still Shows I am on LTT team and my name LMG_SMITHBEATZ. Anyone have any answers?? Thanks.

its usually sent right away, maybe you has a typo in your email , you can try creating another account if that helps

Your pass key is created online through another link, if it isnt what you have done, click the link below 

https://apps.foldingathome.org/getpasskey

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

I've tried over and over for a few days until I finally got it. They may have trouble sending 'em quick enough because of the demand.

What does the email show up as? Like the "Sender" name. I'm not even sure how to request a new passkey either.. lol sorry

17 hours ago, Tamesh16 said:

its usually sent right away, maybe you has a typo in your email , you can try creating another account if that helps

Your pass key is created online through another link, if it isnt what you have done, click the link below 

https://apps.foldingathome.org/getpasskey

17 hours ago, Spotty said:

> Moved to Folding@home, Boinc, and Coin Mining

Check your email spam folders. If it's not there then request a new passkey.

1 hour ago, SMITHBEATZ said:

Mine showed up with the sender name as "Folding@home". Took almost a day to receive mine. 

F@H    EOC

All the points I've wracked up over the past 3 or so days were wiped once I entered my Passkey... Will they come back or am I "starting over?"

30 minutes ago, jctappel67 said:

All the points I've wracked up over the past 3 or so days were wiped once I entered my Passkey... Will they come back or am I "starting over?"

Just now, SMITHBEATZ said:

Weird, that did not happen to me.

Are you talking about the points that show up on the web control page? If so, the points should still exist, but the web control is just weird like that, it shows that I'm missing all of the points from my first 12 or so WUs but my stats page still shows them (when it actually updates). You should monitor it and see if your stats page changes.

F@H    EOC

16 hours ago, jctappel67 said:

Weird, that did not happen to me.

Are you talking about the points that show up on the web control page? If so, the points should still exist, but the web control is just weird like that, it shows that I'm missing all of the points from my first 12 or so WUs but my stats page still shows them (when it actually updates). You should monitor it and see if your stats page changes.

The stats page is wrong, too. This page updates most often: https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/search.php

Pick the "user name" option, enter yours and you have up-to-date (accurate up to ~3 hours) folding score.

All points eventually showed, I think. It went and showed 0.00 points when I first entered my passkey. I'm at 389,154 points and only running on an old OptiPlex 390 with a Sapphire Pulse RX550. Ran on my main two rigs for a day, but now just on this budget build on the side. I really hope the points did show up because I was running for a day or two before I finally got emailed a passkey. I think they did because my points showing up on this PC and then my stats, my stats are a higher number.