F@H gpu tasks being sent back without completing

Heyo, I've had F@H running for the past 2 weeks and in the past 3 days I've gotten only 2 assignments, I know the servers are overloaded so that's not my problem. My problem is, the assignments that I got were both cpu and gpu, and the gpu would get 30-90% into doing it, and then just yolo and send back the results and fall assleep, waiting for another assignment... Plus from both these times, instead of getting ~80,000 points predicted, I got nothing one time, and 2,000 points the other.... Kinda feels like my gpu was abused and I didn't really get anything to signal that it even did anything usefull during the 5 hours it was cooking itself at 98 degrees.... The cpu usually does it's job, finishes it and gives me the 8,000 points it got after a few hours of folding, no problems with it, just the gpu tasks.

I'm thinking of uninstalling since It's obvious I'm not contributing with an idling pc, and there are too many people trying to help and I feel like I'm burning my hardware for nothing....

98 degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius? 🤔

3 hours ago, Mataskart said:

cooking itself at 98 degrees....

Desktop 1 : Ryzen 5 3600 (O/C to 4Ghz all-core) | Gigabyte B450M-DS3H | 24GB DDR4-2400 Crucial(O/C to 2667) | GALAX RTX 2060 6GB | CoolerMaster MWE 650 Gold

Desktop 2 : i5 10400 | 32GB DDR4-3200(@ 2667Mhz) |  EVGA GTX 1070 SC 8 GB | Corsair CV450M

Laptop : ASUS ROG Strix G17 : i7-10750H, 16GB RAM, GTX 1660Ti 6GB(90W), 1TB NVMe SSD

Yoga 3 14 - i7-5500U, 8GB RAM, GeForce GT 940M, 256GB SSD

Have you overclocked your GPU? ... if so thats most likely it even if its staible on your other test Foulding can be picky on it...

98 degrees CELSIUS :)) Though that's the vrm's temperature, once the vrm's get to 105 degrees the card shuts down to protect itself. The card's temps themselves are lower, about 70-85 degrees, it idles at about 40-50 though, and yes it was overclocked so that might be the thing causing it... I'll be sure to turn off the oc when I want to run F@H. Thanks for the help ^^