5700XT worse then my 10603gb

MyFaceIsAMoon
On 3/24/2020 at 1:21 PM, papajo said:

What resolutions are you playing and at what settings? I see 57 FPS which depending on the settings might be normal.

1080 p low-high setting doesn’t change the FPS 

Hi.
It seems that your GPU is not fully being utilized and thus the cause could be elsewehere. Usually, this could be caused by, for example, a CPU bottleneck. But before we jump to that conclusion, let's see if there's a misconfiguration in the graphics settings. Also, let's ignore FreeSync for now. Could you verify that you're not using V-Sync in any of the games? Could you also run a couple of games and monitor all of the CPU cores?

I think imma just go for a whole be build man ahahha start fresh any recommendations for a new mother board cpu and case 

5 hours ago, MyFaceIsAMoon said:

1080 p low-high setting doesn’t change the FPS 

Try to reset the nvidia experience and nvidia drivers maybe you have some settings that override game settings

And check the windows powerplan settings as well make sure they are aimed at performance not at power saving. 

12 hours ago, papajo said:

Try to reset the nvidia experience and nvidia drivers maybe you have some settings that override game settings

And check the windows powerplan settings as well make sure they are aimed at performance not at power saving. 

I’ve checked the power plan and a 5700 XT is a amd card man ahha 

6 hours ago, MyFaceIsAMoon said:

I’ve checked the power plan and a 5700 XT is a amd card man ahha 

yea I thought you had a 1060 when I posted this anyway doesnt matter amd driver has presets for games as well so reset it to defaults.

1 -  That cpu is a bottleneck for a rx5700xt at 1080p

2 - You need to test on Firestrike, timespy and superposition to make any conclusion and compare with others if your scores are ok, a rx5700xt is allot stronger then a 1060 3g

3 - on the drivers dont use any seting like low latency or radeon boost

4 - Make sure you are not at 1440p :)

5 - AMD cards will trottle clocks is the cpu is a bottleneck or if you have a fps cap for example 60hz 75hz or 144hz, if you have the chill option on it will trottle.

6 - dont sell the card as it is miles better then a 1060 3g