RGB Fans flickering???

Hey All,

After finaly getting the build done, after a week or so the Thermaltake fans connected to Thermaltake RGB controllers are all flickering and some fans only have half the lights on. Anyone had something like this happen? Sorry, it is my first time with RGB.

Cheers Dave

My first move would be check connections and make sure they’re seated firmly.  It’s not impossible there is just so very much rgb you’re running out of power I guess.  How much rgb is there and what is it connected to?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

44 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

My first move would be check connections and make sure they’re seated firmly.  It’s not impossible there is just so very much rgb you’re running out of power I guess.  How much rgb is there and what is it connected to?

Thanks for the reply.

I have,

9 x 140mm Fans

5 x 120mm Fans

2 x 360mm Distro plates

1 x 500cc Pump reservoir combo

3 x Thermaltake RGB Controllers with sata power

PSU 1250w

Cheers Dave

33 minutes ago, JapanDave said:

The controller is capable of handling up to 3 Thermaltake addressable LED products.

Care to elaborate more on how they are wired up? at least on paper you only have enough RGB  controller for 9 TT products.