System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone... HALP!

k_jonsie_

I was able to root my d2vzw and now when i tried to boot into clockwork recovery mode i get a yellow triangle and that message to say i need to go to the nearest verizonarrow-10x10.png store for help. please help me fix this,     please help me 

PC:  Asus K53E    Camera:   Nikon D3100

sounds like bootloader has not been unlocked. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

sounds like bootloader has not been unlocked. 

what does that mean?  how can i fix it?

check out officialphonerebel on youtube, he'll walk you though it. he is the same person as everythingapplepro.

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

what does that mean?  how can i fix it?

boot-loader is a small program that checks if your phone is running verified software. when it is locked state it will prevent unauthorized programs from loading. If you unlock it then only you will be able to execute unauthorized tools like root and custom Roms. Turn the phone off. Hold power and volume down to boot into boot-loader. Then see if the state is locked or unlocked. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

also, re-flash stock firmware, then follow his guide. stock OS can be found at samsung-updates.com. (sorry if links are against rules)

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

boot-loader is a small program that checks if your phone is running verified software. when it is locked state it will prevent unauthorized programs from loading. If you unlock it then only you will be able to execute unauthorized tools like root and custom Roms. Turn the phone off. Hold power and volume down to boot into boot-loader. Then see if the state is locked or unlocked. 

when i did this it came up as the samsung splash screen with a unlocked lock thing with a custom text underneath and when i released it it gave me the yellow triangle again

check out officialphonerebel on youtube, he'll walk you though it. he is the same person as everythingapplepro.

i have an s3 though

i have an s3 though

there should be a guide on s3, but even if there isnt, the process is the same

there should be a guide on s3, but even if there isnt, the process is the same

never mind guys i was actually able to start it with out reinstalling the factory image