Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

k_jonsie_

Member
  • Content Count

    79
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Awards

This user doesn't have any awards

4 Followers

About k_jonsie_

  • Title
    Member
  • Birthday Apr 09, 1999

Contact Methods

  • Steam
    Gogiant
  • Twitter
    // ask first //

Profile Information

  • Location
    East Coast USA
  • Gender
    Male
  • Interests
    Computer Programming
    EVE Online
    //check out my steam library//
    Parks and Rec
    Netflix/Crunchyroll in general
    --self proclaimed artist but i am the system art design manager on the villoux server system so hmu if you have requests or commissions--
  • Biography
    98% of my time is tied up by school and co-curriculars which leaves the other 2% to gaming, netflix, etc. Feel free to message me if you want extra info..
  • Occupation
    Student

System

  • CPU
    Intel i5-2450m @ 2.70 GHz
  • Motherboard
    **laptop**
  • RAM
    8GB
  • GPU
    Integrated Intel HD 3000
  • Case
    Asus K53E
  • Storage
    440 GB Internal HDD, 500 GB External HDD
  • Display(s)
    15.6 In. 1366x768
  • Mouse
    Perixx MX-2000
  • Sound
    Integrated
  • Operating System
    Windows 7
  1. had to cancel my EVE subscription :(

  2. so my external drive always gets lost because it slips around on my desk and i needed a permanent solution. I grabbed some duct tape and mounted it to the under side of the desk.
  3. I tried doing those instructions and it failed: <OSM> Enter CS for MD5.. <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable.. <OSM> Please wait.. <OSM> KIES_HOME_I535VRBMB1_861013_REV09_user_low_ship.tar.md5 is valid. <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully.. <OSM> Leave CS.. <ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3).. <ID:0/003> File analysis.. <ID:0/003> SetupConnection.. <ID:0/003> Initialzation.. <ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping.. <ID:0/003> Firmware update start.. <ID:0/003> SingleDownload. <ID:0/003> sbl2.mbn <ID:0/0
  4. So a while back I was trying to root my phone and install cyanogenmod because the version of android was absolutely terrible on it. I rooted it successfully and attempted to install cyanogenmod. It failed, got the yellow triangle saying to take it to the nearest verizon store for help. I soft bricked it because I could get it to start from the software downloading menu. Now, that a better version of android has come out, I want to install it. I tried, but when it goes to reboot, it cannot. I've tried doing a factory reset but that doesn't work either. Any way that I could either complet
  5. thank you so much i really appreciate your help!
  6. 4 papers and a presentation due next week D:

  7. Okay thanks! Size: Large hands (20cm long 8.5 cm wide) Budget: Ideally anything under $80 because the money left over from my mouse is going to my keyboard. Grip: A hybrid between fingertip and claw I guess Macros: Not really a necessity but would be nice.. thank you so so much for your help :>
  8. it's as though my mouse has an anchor dug into my desk

  9. So my mouse has been serving me pretty well these past two years and you can definitely tell with all the wear and tear on the bottom of it. I had a keyboard but decided to ditch it because it was lagging behind with my keystrokes. So this is going to be a long-ish post of what I'm looking for and hoping to get. First off, you probably need to know what I'm going to do with the mouse, keyboard, and mousepad(do i need one!?). Well, considering I only have one machine, I have to game on it, do school-related things, and program/code. I've tried discerning my way through keyboard switc
  10. nearly finished with python codeacademy :>

  11. You don't need that much of a CPU cooler, even if you were going to overclock, which you can't with a 4690, but if you were to get a 4690k, it would be better just to roll with liquid cooling at that point instead of paying upwards of a $100 for air cooling. Also, you really don't need a 780, and if your purpose if for BF4 it's much better to go with an AMD card because of mantle support. Save yourself $200 or so by going with an R9 280x.
  12. Are your GPUs overheating? That might be the case because isn't the NZXT H440 silence optimized instead of airflow?
  13. Hi all, Doing a build sometime soon and can't really find a graphics card with decent reviews. I'm in the USA and would like to have the cost under $400 with at all possible red/black colour scheme.
×