Need help rigging up a USB connector

I don't know if I posted in the right spot but, I've got this old tablet that I want to get back up with what little things I have, material, tools yunno. The micro is port had kinda broke on the inside so I took the whole connector/port thing right off the board. I was wondering if I can just take this USB cable I have and wire it directly to the charging area.

IMG_20200320_171705.jpg

IMG_20200320_171520.jpg

Main pc

CPU: AMD RYZEN 2200G || GPU: EVGA GTX 780 || PSU: EVGA 500W  ||  MOBO: MSI B350M MORTAR ||

RAM: BALLISTIX SPORT LT 12GB (4X3) DDR4 3133 MHz ||  CPU COOLER: AMD WRAITH STEALTH || SSD: SILICON POWER S55 120GB (BOOT) ||

HDD: WESTERN DIGITAL 500GB BLUE 7.2K RPM, 200GB random Toshiba HDD || CASE: Thermaltake View 28 ||

Consoles

|| XBOX 360 || NINTENDO WII U || PLAYSTATION 3 || PSVita (1000 model, henkaku fw 3.87 || NINTENDO 3DS XL || Nintendo Switch Lite ||

I don't see why you wouldn't work, but you need to make sure that the cables go in the right location otherwise, either nothing happens, or you short the whole power delivery circuit, or even the device. Here's some diagrams to hopefully help you. You may need the micro usb port that used to be on there for guidance as well.

Image result for micro usb diagram pinoutImage result for micro usb diagram pinout

8 minutes ago, Raspi454 said:

I don't know if I posted in the right spot but, I've got this old tablet that I want to get back up with what little things I have, material, tools yunno. The micro is port had kinda broke on the inside so I took the whole connector/port thing right off the board. I was wondering if I can just take this USB cable I have and wire it directly to the charging area.

You could just directly wire it, instead of soldering on a connector.

Just check which of the pins on the board is ground (probably the left one) and from there it is:

Ground - skip - D+ - D- +5V

Image result for USB diagram

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Sorry I'm not good with small electronics, big hands don't help any, but It seems that the port had sat on the border like this, and if someone could draw the correct wires to contacts/ leads that'd be super great.

IMG_20200320_183144.jpg

Edited by Raspi454
Now including image

Main pc

CPU: AMD RYZEN 2200G || GPU: EVGA GTX 780 || PSU: EVGA 500W  ||  MOBO: MSI B350M MORTAR ||

RAM: BALLISTIX SPORT LT 12GB (4X3) DDR4 3133 MHz ||  CPU COOLER: AMD WRAITH STEALTH || SSD: SILICON POWER S55 120GB (BOOT) ||

HDD: WESTERN DIGITAL 500GB BLUE 7.2K RPM, 200GB random Toshiba HDD || CASE: Thermaltake View 28 ||

Consoles

|| XBOX 360 || NINTENDO WII U || PLAYSTATION 3 || PSVita (1000 model, henkaku fw 3.87 || NINTENDO 3DS XL || Nintendo Switch Lite ||

womp

Main pc

Consoles

20 hours ago, minibois said:

You could just directly wire it, instead of soldering on a connector.

Just check which of the pins on the board is ground (probably the left one) and from there it is:

Ground - skip - D+ - D- +5V

Image result for USB diagram

Well, I got it turned on, but I can't remember my pin. I don't wanna reset it either, any solution to that?

Main pc

Consoles