Possible RAM issue causes PC to underperform in games?

22 minutes ago, Mark30031 said:

And in the worst case it might fuck up my memory sticks and i'll need to buy new ones?

Forgot to quote you, look above.

1 hour ago, ShrimpBrime said:

The memory looks fine. 

You've got mix matched memory running XMP of 1200mhz on the Corsair stick. 

The Adata with much looser timings at a slightly higher frequency is actually playing nice. 

Timings look good, I assume your pulling this off on only 1.20v mem and that's good too.

You could try to overclock from where you are at now to try and increase performance.

You can try and raise the memory voltage to 1.250-1.30v and see if it posts the next frequency higher from 1200/2400mhz. Leave all the timings the way they are too.

Look at the last 3 messages  I posted here, sry 

4 minutes ago, Mark30031 said:

In the OCCT Linpack test for 30min, everything seems good, cpu temp is 65max, no errors found.

Cant check rRam temp btw I dont have the option on hwinfo.

ok.

27 minutes ago, Mark30031 said:

And in the worst case it might fuck up my memory sticks and i'll need to buy new ones?

Oh you are not even close to some kind of danger zone with your memory sticks really. So far at least one stick is still running under it's rated XMP frequency.

If it worries you, don't do it. 

6 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

ok.

Oh you are not even close to some kind of danger zone with your memory sticks really. So far at least one stick is still running under it's rated XMP frequency.

If it worries you, don't do it. 

Okay I did 1hour occt linpack and 6 hours Prime95, max temp cpu 70, no issues no crash, tests passed. I'll go back to sleep and keep you updated about how games run now. 

4 minutes ago, Mark30031 said:

Okay I did 1hour occt linpack and 6 hours Prime95, max temp cpu 70, no issues no crash, tests passed. I'll go back to sleep and keep you updated about how games run now. 

At what frequency is the memory running now??

Got any cpu-z screen shots??

4 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Ram is 3000

What screenshots do you want me to take

6 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

ok I played Overwatch now, and my fps is 200minimum, around 100-200 fps boost wtf O.O.

To conclude, My OC is stable I guess (as I said, ran Linkpack for 1 hour with no issues found, and ran Prime95 for 6-7 Hours all cores success, max cpu temp - 70).

So just not to be worried, it looks like it's stable and all good right?

gonna test more games now but so far huge thanks for staying and helping me for so long ❤️

1 hour ago, Mark30031 said:

ok I played Overwatch now, and my fps is 200minimum, around 100-200 fps boost wtf O.O.

To conclude, My OC is stable I guess (as I said, ran Linkpack for 1 hour with no issues found, and ran Prime95 for 6-7 Hours all cores success, max cpu temp - 70).

So just not to be worried, it looks like it's stable and all good right?

gonna test more games now but so far huge thanks for staying and helping me for so long ❤️

I do what I can and it doesnt always work out the way we'd want.

Good to hear you've increased performance with these small tweaks!!

9 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

I do what I can and it doesnt always work out the way we'd want.

Good to hear you've increased performance with these small tweaks!!

Hey, I just entered bios and left it with the same settings 1.35v 3000mhz and the pc beeped 3 times - turned off and on and than booted normally all by itself, if I go to CPUZ or task manager ram running 3000mhz, if I turn pc of and on its booting normally. Only if I leave bios it beeps 3 times, what's that about?

1 minute ago, Mark30031 said:

Hey, I just entered bios and left it with the same settings 1.35v 3000mhz and the pc beeped 3 times - turned off and on and than booted normally all by itself, if I go to CPUZ or task manager ram running 3000mhz, if I turn pc of and on its booting normally. Only if I leave bios it beeps 3 times, what's that about?

Not super familiar with gigabyte boards, but assuming you can look up the post code beeps, probably memory related.

The board may try the settings and fail for whatever reason and on the second try it posts. 

It could be looking to change the memory divider or perhaps this is the process the board goes through for self memory training.

If it works, shouls be no problem. My Asus boards do this when overclocking the memory. 

15 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Not super familiar with gigabyte boards, but assuming you can look up the post code beeps, probably memory related.

The board may try the settings and fail for whatever reason and on the second try it posts. 

It could be looking to change the memory divider or perhaps this is the process the board goes through for self memory training.

If it works, shouls be no problem. My Asus boards do this when overclocking the memory. 

I just entered CPU-Z and went to Memory tab and it shows there 1.2v not 1.35, is it because the pc isnt under pressure now or should it always be 1.35v?

2 hours ago, Mark30031 said:

I just entered CPU-Z and went to Memory tab and it shows there 1.2v not 1.35, is it because the pc isnt under pressure now or should it always be 1.35v?

If you manually set 1.35v it should stay there yes.

5 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

If you manually set 1.35v it should stay there yes.

so for some reason it shows 1.2v, maybe when my PC beeps 3 times (when leaving bios) and it restarts it decreases the volts to 1.2 and keeps the 3000mhz?

1 minute ago, Mark30031 said:

so for some reason it shows 1.2v, maybe when my PC beeps 3 times (when leaving bios) and it restarts it decreases the volts to 1.2 and keeps the 3000mhz?

Could be, kind of strange it does that though. It shouldnt...