Unbelievable behavior by JayzTwoCents

WolfDeville
14 minutes ago, GodSeph said:

Person in videos isnt the person he is in real life. We dont know anything about any of the personalities on YouTube. People need to distance their views on people on the internet(this doesnt excuse any behavior or just being mean but you can be different on twitter and on Youtube). He is most likely a very nice person in real life but blowing up about tweets is kinda silly. Twitter is one of my most hated forms of communication. I dont know the guy personally nor do I keep track of too many of his videos but I always assume people on Youtube is a personality for the camera. I do not believe many Tubers are the same on camera as they are in real life. 

Media makes people different.  Even telephones.  The information stated here is that there is a different behavior between YouTube videos and Twitter.  That is all.  There is no information about “ real life” at all.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

21 hours ago, FakeCIA said:

It's not a bad thing, no, to make awareness of other people's behavior, but OP is doing it in a non-constructive manner that I would consider cyberbullying. Besides, we, the public, have earned no right to judge his behavior, that's reserved for his family or friends.

Personally wasn't aware of the twitter debacle because I'm not really on twitter but he's attacking the people who essentially allow him to live the life he has when they're trying to help him on a situation he's being very public about. If he didn't want the help he should have just phoned them rather than tweet about it, seemingly because of the "I'm a youtuber, I'm gods gift, pay attention 2 me" mentality, and then lash out at people trying to help. He was in the wrong, acted like a complete and utter bell-end and should 100% be called out on it. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

6 hours ago, GodSeph said:

Person in videos isnt the person he is in real life.

Well by that logic, Christian Bale isn't Batman!

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

* thread locked *

This thread isn't going anywhere. Do what you please with the information provided.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !