3 FREE Games at EG Valued at $47.99 on Steam March 12th + 2 FREE Games at EG Valued at $44.99 on Steam March 19th

Paul Rudd

FREE Game #1 for TODAY, March 12th at the Epic Games store.

Valued at $19.99 on Steam here... Link it has 106 Very Positive reviews.

FREE Game #2 for TODAY, March 12th at the Epic Games store.

Valued at $19.99 on Steam here... Link it has 193 Very Positive reviews.

FREE Game #3 for TODAY, March 12th at the Epic Games store.

Valued at $7.99 on Steam here... Link it has 2,105 Overwhelmingly Positive reviews.

FREE Game #1 for NEXT THURSDAY, March 19th at the Epic Games store.

Valued at $14.99 on Steam here... Link it has 31,722 Very Positive reviews.

FREE Game #2 for NEXT THURSDAY, March 19th at the Epic Games store.

Valued at $29.99 on Steam here... Link it has 24,389 Mixed reviews.

15 minutes ago, Polemical said:

*Stanley Parable*

I'm still trying to get the "Dont play this game for five years" I have just over a year to go!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

26 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I'm still trying to get the "Dont play this game for five years" I have just over a year to go!

You could just change your system time. Pretty sure there's an achievement that's unobtainable.

Man, I already have both of next weeks games. Stanley Parable is fun for a few hours, Watch Dogs I only actually played on my buddy's Xbox. Typical Ubisoft open world. Guess there's some mods on PC though.

#Muricaparrotgang

Just now, JZStudios said:

You could just change your system time. Pretty sure there's an achievement that's unobtainable.

Nah I wanna earn it the right way. Plus it's not hard, just takes time. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 3/12/2020 at 11:22 AM, TVwazhere said:

Thank you for posting this, I think I'm at the 5 year no play mark

#AllBirbsAreEqual

My Humble Budget Build

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 2600
  • Motherboard
    ASUS B450M
  • RAM
    T-Force 16GB 3000mhz DDR4
  • GPU
    Powercolor Red Dragon Rx580 4GB
  • Case
    Rosewill ATX Mid-Tower
  • Storage
    1 X WD 1TB HDD
    1 X Seagate 2TB HDD
    1 Silicon Power 256gb SSD
  • PSU
    EVGA850 BQ
  • Display(s)
    HP 1920 X 1080 Monitor
    Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 inches Full HD
    Acer 1440 X 900 Monitor
  • Cooling
    Enermax Liqmax III
    1 120mm Rosewill Case fan
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K68 RGB Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Sound
    Insignia Computer Speakers
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Ultimate

I still have to get the Play for the entire duration of a Tuesday achievement as well as the door and whatever 8888888 is, but I'm not gonna bother looking hat up until I earn "Go outside" (which is what I think it's officially called)

On 3/13/2020 at 11:29 AM, TVwazhere said:

I still have to get the Play for the entire duration of a Tuesday achievement as well as the door and whatever 8888888 is, but I'm not gonna bother looking hat up until I earn "Go outside" (which is what I think it's officially called)

I think I have 88888 but I don't remember what it is.

#Muricaparrotgang

So, due to last weeks games being pretty crap, a poor schedule, and subsequently spending time playing PS2 games and receiving a gifted copy of Yakuza Kiwami, I've only played a bit of Mutazione.

So far, I'm liking it. It's definitely one of those kind of coming of age artsy stories, kind of like A Night in the Woods. The characters seem well written and it's got a bit of a somber overtone with a decent set of humor. I don't know if there's different outcomes for the story, but I wish I'd known from the beginning I can exhaust character dialogue. I just know a few hours in I talked to a group of characters again and their interaction continued until a point where one of them walked away. I don't know if it changes anything, but it was like some extra backstory. There isn't any VO, just a slight per character text scroll noise. The music is also pretty good, and planting gardens becomes a central mechanic, and each type of plant has a "genre" and a specific music that it plays. Which is neat.

Guess I'll just update here, I've since finished the game and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I personally appreciated the slower pace, along with the "soap opera" drama that unfolds itself in a pretty natural way. The characters feel "real" and there's a definite sense of the world existing while you aren't there. Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but I really enjoyed it.

#Muricaparrotgang