Whose got headphones with ALOT of bass

mikeman902

I remember when kids were using those "skull candies" that had the lamest bass controller. They basically put rumble packs in a head set, and everyone thought they sounded good.

I saw someone with a pair on friday, pretty funny to watch headhones shake

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

I saw someone with a pair on friday, pretty funny to watch headhones shake

I called them swagphones

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

but those ones have the most swag! :P

Those are the "swagphones" the rumble pack *cough* bass boost command center takes AA's!

~Abraham Lincoln

Not me, because there's more to music than bass. I personally cannot stand heaps of bass. It's horrible. Even with bassy music like electronic. No thanks.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

If you can use an equalizer, the CHC Silverado are the best when you up the bass a tad. If not, V-Moda Crossfade LP.

Except Grados aint got no bass. 

I thought they did, but I'm a treble whore with bass heavy headphones, so what do I know. 

I thought they did, but I'm a treble whore with bass heavy headphones, so what do I know. 

Dat drop off tho.

post-2468-0-78833800-1392526487.png

Dat drop off tho.

But the tonal evenness makes up for it. Or like I said, what do I know. 

I would say Razer headphones( They are shit quality but you want bass so you have limited choices)

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

But the tonal evenness makes up for it. Or like I said, what do I know. 

Nothing makes up for drop off.

Nothing makes up for drop off.

Unless what you are listening to just doesn't go that low, I think I was listening mostly to trance when I used them

Hifiman owner here with the HE-4. They do everything right.

I have Koss Porta-Pros that get good bass at around $35, I hear they sound similar to Grados. My good headphones are the Sony MDR-V6. They have great sound and base in my opinion but I don't believe they are currently being sold.

The sony mdr-v6 series has been sold for over 20 years, being one of the most classic headphones out there. I can say with confidence they still say them and still sell well 

The sony mdr-v6 series has been sold for over 20 years, being one of the most classic headphones out there. I can say with confidence they still say them and still sell well 

Just checked and yes they are still available. They are just one of those models that will pop off the market once in a while, then after a break there is enough demand that they come back. I hear that them and the very similar MDR-7506 are very popular for recording studios and radio.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

Just checked and yes they are still available. They are just one of those models that will pop off the market once in a while, then after a break there is enough demand that they come back. I hear that them and the very similar MDR-7506 are very popular for recording studios and radio.

Not just popular, they're the standard.

Beats or skullcandy

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER