Titanfall Ps3 Files

I found some nice things in the games files :Ppost-41665-0-47539800-1392497028_thumb.p

This does not mean it is going to happen. Could just be left over code

This

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Yes 

I love when ever a game is released that someone goes on a hunt for mysteries in the code.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Does it matter if it's on PS3? Who would wanna play that game on hardware like that?

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

Does it matter if it's on PS3? Who would wanna play that game on hardware like that?

Well it's on the 360

Respawn already came out and said that Titanfall will only be on the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC. They also said that "Titanfall 2" would more than likely be on the PlayStation, because their deal with Microsoft is only for this first Titanfall game.

Source: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/11/21/ea-says-titanfall-will-have-sequels-that-may-come-to-the-playstation-4/

COMIC SANS

Would look like shit

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

either that or the devs are trying to troll code hunters

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

The code says Durango. Wasn't that some codename for the Xbox one, and is no longer relevant

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

It could have been planned for PS3/PS4 but was probably scrapped after microsoft took a big interest in Titanfall. It's probably unfinished code or left overs.

thats stupid, coding for the ps3 ia waaaaay harder then coding for the ps4.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Well it's on the 360

Yeah well anyone buying it on the 360 is either mentally challenged or poor as a hobo. Or maybe they enjoy playing games at below 720p 30fps?

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

The code says Durango. Wasn't that some codename for the Xbox one, and is no longer relevant

the dev kits still say durango 

Though I must say, I respect some PS3 owners, PC gamers or not. There are many both awesome and beautiful games on the PS3 that should be enjoyed by everyone.

This was until MS got exclusivity isn't it?

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour had multiple builds in release boxes, each having different unused models... dem speculations

I'ts not coming to Ps3/Ps4 Repsawn already sad it.
The game is Microsoft exclusive.

This is probably just Source Engine code so of course has it Ps3 code in it because it's built into the engine.

RTX2070OC 

Yeah well anyone buying it on the 360 is either mentally challenged or poor as a hobo. Or maybe they enjoy playing games at below 720p 30fps?

Woah, chill. That's a ridiculously offensive statement to make, man.

If they have an Xbox 360 and want to play the game, why should they invest in a new platform? They just want to game. Who are we to talk about them like elitist jerks?

Also, as for the exclusivity... I'd like to point out that BioShock was an Xbox and PC exclusive for years. Look how that turned out. ;) Timed exclusivity is a thing, and I'm pretty sure this will be another example of it. Respawn would be somewhat silly to miss out on the PS4 and PS3 market at this point.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

They originally planned it for the PlayStation systems but due to heavy Microsoft cloud server use they made a deal with Microsoft not to put the first game on ps3 or 4. The devs didn't want to do the game without the cloud features either.

bet you EA is kinda regretting taking that money from MS to make it exclusive just a little bit

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Titanfall coming to 3 platforms... therefore...

Half Life 3 confirmed.

Signatures are stupid.

It would be nice for the PS3/PS4 to get it, but it is an exclusive game to the Xbox and PC.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER