Do I have super powers or something? Strange thing is if someone is looking at me I seem to automatically look at them. NOT intentionally but my body

WolfLoverPro

Say I’m sitting in a public place and eating or something. Say if someone looks at me for some reason my eyes literally look on that direction and make eye contact with them. 

I dont intensionally do it my body just does it. And every time someone looks at me or stares somehow I just lock on lol

I don’t know that they are looking at me since I never looked to see if they was but my head automatically looks at the person who is like what? 

Is this some super power lol? It’s not even coincidence because I do it literally every time anywhere even if someone is behind me. 

29 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

Say I’m sitting in a public place and eating or something. Say if someone looks at me for some reason my eyes literally look on that direction and make eye contact with them. 

I dont intensionally do it my body just does it. And every time someone looks at me or stares somehow I just lock on lol

I don’t know that they are looking at me since I never looked to see if they was but my head automatically looks at the person who is like what? 

Is this some super power lol? It’s not even coincidence because I do it literally every time anywhere even if someone is behind me. 

Your posts have always been incredible. Thanks man.

Look over there...Is it a Creep....Is it a stranger....NO Look its some dude who can look everyone in the eyes and still weirds them out.....

33 minutes ago, GodSeph said:

Look over there...Is it a Creep....Is it a stranger....NO Look its some dude who can look everyone in the eyes and still weirds them out.....

35 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

Your posts have always been incredible. Thanks man.

53 minutes ago, PacketMan said:

If they are in your sight range, then I'm almost sure your brain just says "Hey dude, that person is looking at you" and your response is to look back.

Or maybe you are doing something weird and your brain just says "Shit dude, what the fuck are you doing? People will think you are a weirdo, hide that chimichanga my man, you are in a bus full of people... First check if anyone noticed..."

54 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

No, you clearly don't. Funny post though.

56 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

You don't have super powers..........................................

LOl well I dont like being looked at for 1 especially staring I get angry.

So maybe my brain is on such high alert my instincs are ultra sensitive lol

2 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

No.

14 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

LOl well I dont like being looked at for 1 especially staring I get angry.

"I dont like being looked at" You wont like me when im ANGRY.
image.jpeg.2050bccc32eb3dfd33bdee3cadcc36a7.jpeg

I can see you lookin at me....Stulk no like when you look at me.