Stripped screws on my graphics card.

L0velyAmethyst

I was trying to install my EVGA Hybird Kit on my 2080 Founders Editions, but I accidentally stripped two screws on my IO cover. I also tried putting on rubber band but it didn’t work out. I’m really desperate and need some pieces of advice. Thanks guys

88B398AB-390A-4C93-B225-DC42BFF9FF1D.jpeg

8DFD4FBD-1ED9-4984-8CE1-6CFACDBED324.jpeg

It's going to be more difficult given the screws are so small, however some things that I've used in the past will get the job done:

Take a Dremel to them and cut a slot for a standard screwdriver (delicate, being sure not to split the head in half)
Stripped screw extraction kits
Some strong form of epoxy (something that solidifies as a solid), patience (or something to securely hold your sacrificial screwdriver in place, properly), and an understanding that you're likely to make the screw, and the screwdriver itself useless as a result.

Then there's always the more barbaric, but again difficult given the size of the screw, plier method, it's going to booger the screw and your IO shield up.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Go to your local discount hardware store and buy a tap and die kit. You can then re-thread the screw holes properly and get some slightly wider screws (from the same hardware store) and it's job done.