BF4 - 3 months later...

CjlabanG

I play on lowest settings possible because I have a reference GTX 460. Besides the random stuttering lag and blurry cross hairs of any x6 and up sniper scope the game runs fine for me. 

I really wish I could find a way to fix this blur I get when I zoom in with my sniper scopes... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I also have been kicked for just saying the word "noob". I even have been kicked for not living in the same country as the host's. It was a german server. I live in Belgium, right next to germany. So ping argumentation is out of the question. It literally gave me that reason, not living in Germany.

Crazy. I guess we Americans like a little name calling chat.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

I was tired of BF anyway and seeing how bad BF4 is it helped me quit the BF series(at least for now but supposedly this is DICE's last BF game so i dunno)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Shortly after launch, server queues were broken. That was fixed in a few days. There were issues with audio when a player would fire using a suppressor. That was also taken care of in a reasonably timely manner. Other than that, I've had no issues with the game whatsoever.  It's fun, and I've not yet had an issue that kept me from playing or enjoying the game. I've even noticed that They've improved optimization and I was able to change my settings from mostly high to mostly ultra while still maintaining a solid 60FPS. (no dips, drops, lag, stutter, etc.) Overall, they've done/are doing an excellent job in my opinion.