Large modern case suggestions

For Science!

Hi All,

I'm looking for case suggestions that are suitable for large custom watercooling without being too wasteful in space.

The ballpark I'm looking for in terms of size are about the Corsair 900D and Coolermaster Cosmos C700M.

Corsair 1000D is too large.

Prefentially it would be modern and being aesthetically pleasing (subjective). For example, I don't think the 900D is particularly aesthetically pleasing.

8 PCIe expansion slots are a must, while supporting lots of radiators is also favorable. If you have also information about the maximum simultaneous supported radiators, that would also be helpful.

Thanks!

I really like the looks of the corsair 680X but I think all rads that might fit are a 360 in the front and a 240 at the top...

otherwise I have the raijintek paean and I like it, I guess you can get 2 360 rads with the top panel kit, but the shouldn't be too thick, my ek 60mm blocks the thirs fan for the top, so I can only go 360 and 240/280.

I'm currently looking for something to replace my 900D because after 7 years and 3 major upgrades it's lost its appeal.  The one I keep coming back to is the Lian Li V3000, it's been out for awhile and is getting hard to find but it would fit my dual loop with 3x 360 radiators and I really like the clean look of it.

5 hours ago, For Science! said:

Hi All,

I'm looking for case suggestions that are suitable for large custom watercooling without being too wasteful in space.

The ballpark I'm looking for in terms of size are about the Corsair 900D and Coolermaster Cosmos C700M.

Corsair 1000D is too large.

Phanteks Enthoo 719, or the upcoming PRO II

@Den-Fi is currently building a triple rad setup in his. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

The 719 fits a healthy amount of stuff for sure.

0G1A0197-Edit.thumb.jpg.ed45ec00170dbad9e7f65bdee87d7c13.jpg

Front is a low profile 480mm, but I have to swap it out because cross flow rads means the terminals at the top and bottom don't leave enough space due to the removable bottom bracket. Bottom is a 360x60mm, top is 360x35mm.

Thank you all for your excellent suggestions! I think maybe O11 Dynamic XL fits the best in terms of my needs for ATX motherboards. I come to realise that the board I was interested in is this horrendous XL-ATX (Gigabyte) form factor so that comes with additional complications (like needing 9 PCIe slots). The 719 is a little bit too big in my opinion but looks like it looks good.

9 hours ago, Sjaakie said:

18 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

18 hours ago, Den-Fi said:

22 hours ago, IrishJ said:

23 hours ago, johnny5c said:

23 hours ago, Mephi00 said: