How do I choose between these 4 cases?

I’m trying to finish up the planning of my first build but I can’t decide my main priority for this being my first time gaming pc build is space inside both the main area and cable management. A good number of stock fans with it as well as airflow too of course, and these are what I narrowed it down to:

Lian Li Lancool II

Phanteks P400A

Fractal Design Meshify-C 

Corsair 275R Airflow

Do any of you have any experience with these cases and can recommend one over the others, any help/opinions ate appreciated, thanks!

I honestly believe these are all good cases and you can't go wrong with any of them. So the biggest deciding factor for you should be looks/aesthetics.

My current build is in a Fractal Design Meshify-C, and I can really only say good things about it. Quality is excellent, cable management was a breeze, I love the minimalist design. The tinted windows looks awesome since you can only see your RGB through it. If I were to knock anything on the case it would be the way the tempered glass side panel is mounted. It simply uses four screws (one in each corner) instead of a hinge or latch mechanism for one side that a lot of other cases use. It makes taking it on/off a little awkward as you are juggling the crews and supporting the glass, but really once you finish building it you take it off so infrequently it doesn't bother me at all. It came with two case fans (both super quiet but I replaced them anyway). So I can easily recommend the Fractal but I dont have experience with the others.

1 hour ago, Rxkvn07 said:

Corsair icue 220t

Compared to the Corsair 275R airflow, is it overall better?

1 hour ago, HephMiner said:

I’m trying to finish up the planning of my first build but I can’t decide my main priority for this being my first time gaming pc build is space inside both the main area and cable management. A good number of stock fans with it as well as airflow too of course, and these are what I narrowed it down to:

Lian Li Lancool II

Phanteks P400A

Fractal Design Meshify-C 

Corsair 275R Airflow

Do any of you have any experience with these cases and can recommend one over the others, any help/opinions ate appreciated, thanks!

I run the P400TG and the P400S. I can honestly say the P400A fixes the biggest issue with the case which was airflow. The build quality is solid, the cable management is good, the case can handle up to EATX builds. The only thing lacking is the inability to put a radiator at the top of the case. It will hit the motherboard. But outside of that I love it. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

16 hours ago, HephMiner said:

So far we dont have data on either case saying which is better airflow. From looking at both panels, I'd say they'd be close enough to where most owners of either wouldn't notice much of a difference unless you were constantly monitoring temps and very specific on getting the lowest temps possible 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 2/5/2020 at 5:43 PM, HephMiner said:

sorry didnt get notif , the 220t come with better fan