MSI RX 580 Armor OC running hot

Go to solution Solved by ZzLy,
23 minutes ago, GuyWhoGamedOnAn2011Laptop said:

I've been using a MSI RX 580 Armor OC 8 GB card for about a year now but I only just started running MSI Afterburner at random when I play just to get an idea of how my setup is preforming and I noticed my GPU seems to run at around 70 degrees when I play some games.  The games run fine and my FPS is alright but I read that 70 is about as hot as you want to run the card at max and when I play, it's staying up there pretty much all the time.  Is this a problem I should be concerned with?

70 is fine. It only starts getting dangerous at around 95

I've been using a MSI RX 580 Armor OC 8 GB card for about a year now but I only just started running MSI Afterburner at random when I play just to get an idea of how my setup is preforming and I noticed my GPU seems to run at around 70 degrees when I play some games.  The games run fine and my FPS is alright but I read that 70 is about as hot as you want to run the card at max and when I play, it's staying up there pretty much all the time.  Is this a problem I should be concerned with?

6 minutes ago, GuyWhoGamedOnAn2011Laptop said:

70c is a pretty average temp under load, nothing to be worried about

23 minutes ago, GuyWhoGamedOnAn2011Laptop said:

70 is fine. It only starts getting dangerous at around 95