New case suggestions, max buget: $200

MadmanRB

Okay so I am looking into a new case, my Phanteks p400 has been good but its airflow has much to be desired.

I am debating on the P400A but I now actually have some cash i can spend.

This move comes from me wanting something to better highlight my higher end motherboard the Asus X570 Prime Pro and my EVGA 2070 Super.

I want something more air cooling friendly, tough to do in the modern era with tempered glass everything.

I am concerning two cases right now:

The Lian Li Lancool II and the Phanteks P600S

While the lancool isnt as air cooler friendly it is cheaper and is a very attractive case for my needs.

Plus both come in white.

But i am also considering the LIAN LI O11 Dynamic which slots in between.

I just like the hinged door approach to tempered glass i am nervous about that sort of thing.

But are there other cases I should consider?

Right now i am very close to going for the LanCool II thanks to its price point

I personally am using the Fractal Design Meshify C (which does also come in white) and from what I've read it has pretty good airflow compared to most other cases. I guess if I could complain about one thing, its that the 4 screw mounting system for the tempered side glass is a pain. But to be honest I don't really ever take it off except for when you first build it so it's not the end of the world. And I absolutely love the look of the tinted tempered glass you can get. Overall I thought the build experience was fantastic. Just another case to consider.

I've also heard the corsair H500m (one with the mesh front) has great airflow as well, might consider that one too.

What about cleaning it though? after all not all dust filters are bulletproof.

Also the H500M seems really overpriced right now, so its out

I did consider the Meshify C I am just nervous with tempered glass mounts a lot of cases seem to favor

26 minutes ago, MadmanRB said:

I just like the hinged door approach to tempered glass i am nervous about that sort of thing.

Can you clarify this? I don't quite understand the statement.

Anyway, I can suggest you check out ThermalTake View 51. Cost about USD190 on Amazon.

Official link: https://www.thermaltake.com/view-51-tempered-glass-argb-snow-edition.html

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Motherboard-Computer-Pre-Installed-CA-1Q6-00M6WN-00/dp/B08451HJGG/ref=sr_1_10?keywords=thermaltake+view+51&qid=1580436892&sr=8-10

PS: I'm not affiliated to ThermalTake or Amazon. I just provide suggestion to something I personally like.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

Well most mounts for tempered glass seems to like the screws but since i like to keep my machine clean that is something i am not a fan of.

Anyhow as for your case.... steep but maybe.

I mean i do want to have some money in pocket and plus there is tax to consider.

I live in Pennsylvania US, that case is on the edge of my budget.

4 minutes ago, MadmanRB said:

Well most mounts for tempered glass seems to like the screws but since i like to keep my machine clean that is something i am not a fan of.

Anyhow as for your case.... steep but maybe.

I mean i do want to have some money in pocket and plus there is tax to consider.

I like in Pennsylvania US

Oh, I see.

Well then, try checking out this: ThermalTake H200TG Snow RGB. Cost about USD 85 in amazon.com

Official link: https://www.thermaltake.com/h200-tg-snow-rgb-2.html

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Tempered-Glass-Pre-Installed-CA-1M3-00M6WN-03/dp/B07X57R96B/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=thermaltake+h200&qid=1580438090&s=electronics&sr=1-1

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

No as it only supports 1 3.5 standard hard drive.

I still use more then 1 hard drive so its a no go

If i wanted thermaltake i would probably go for their new commander series like the Thermaltake Commander C34 which is a case i am considering despite one or two hang ups like screw mounted tempered glass and old style dust filter for the PSU

12 hours ago, MadmanRB said:

While the lancool isnt as air cooler friendly it is cheaper and is a very attractive case for my needs.

They're coming out with a Lancool II Mesh version sometime this first half of the year. Same price unless it changes before release. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

9 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

They're coming out with a Lancool II Mesh version sometime this first half of the year. Same price unless it changes before release. 

Yeah I was looking at that one but it’s been hard to find. Amazon has it in Canada but for $175 and $220. 

On 1/31/2020 at 7:02 PM, OneSparky said:

Yeah I was looking at that one but it’s been hard to find.

The Lancool II Mesh has yet to be released... Launch date is around march IIRC

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25