What should I do?

spwath

don't you have any shops near you?

forzencpu, thats it.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'm 14 and have my own debit card.. (Although there's no money on it most of the time.)

Before I just gave my parents the cash for what I wanted to buy and used their card to order it.

ku-medium.gif

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I wish I haddent bought the stupid phantom 410. too much cheap shiny fingerprinty plastic

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

What I used to do when I was your age, was take my parents cards out of their wallets and replace it with cash, then order my bmx parts. 

But they also didn't care as long as I payed them. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

What I used to do when I was your age, was take my parents cards out of their wallets and replace it with cash, then order my bmx parts. 

But they also didn't care as long as I payed them. 

Ok well i dont think they would like me doing that.

Unless you either make friends/date somebody who has a car who will drive you to a PC shop, or you make friends/date somebody who has a credit card that you can use. You're screwed. 

I guess ill just have to wait like a year or 2 and then try again.

I'm 14 and have my own debit card.. (Although there's no money on it most of the time.)

Before I just gave my parents the cash for what I wanted to buy and used their card to order it.

LOL I'm 18 and my mum keeps my debit card. All I have is cash :(

LOL I'm 18 and my mum keeps my debit card. All I have is cash :(

That's terrible. When I turned 18 my mom told me to hurry the hell up and open a bank account so I can pay insurance. 

Ok so what you are saying is there is nothing I can do?

If you can't get your own checking account and debit card, you could always get one of those prepaid Visa cards from a store. In the US, you can just go to Wal-Mart or someplace like that and pick one up. Costs about 5 bucks but you'll be able to put more money on it if need be. I'm not sure where you're from, so I don't really know if they have those where you live, but I imagine they would have something similar.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

No i got money, but they wont let me get a new case with my own money.

Walk into a store, buy a case, walk out, ask for forgiveness later or just not give one?

No i got money, but they wont let me get a new case with my own money.

1- Listen to your parents

2- Show them you are responsible

3- ...

4- PROFIT!

Spoiler

Use the money a new case costs, to gamble. Inevitably lose all your money.
Make a MS power-point on the problems with gambling with young people.
Include a few pictures, text, stats, expert opinions.
At the end of the presentation ask you parents, Should you have spent the money gambling or on a PC case.

or

Ask your parents poiltey if you can, if they say no, ask for an explanation.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Oh man I know this feel. For the longest my parents wouldn't let me buy a TV when I was your age. Same exact situation. My own money but no way to get it.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

As someone said in the last page, if you can't get your patents to do it then get a prepaid Visa card at stop and shop or a pharmacy and order the stuff yourself.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

... I don't get it, why don't they allow you to buy a new case? It's your money, you can do whatever you want with it, can't you?