Possible iPhone 6 prototypes

Kirihuna

Great, now the iPhone may be even more fragile than it already was.

They're supposed to be developing a Sapphire/Gorilla Glass hybrid for the iPhone 6

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Sapphire Glass which was dropped by Corning being too fragile and not being a threat? 

They setup a sapphire glass factory in Arizona and most of their recent patents deal with Sapphire Glass. And Sapphire glass is second strongest material after diamond. Check out cnet's video where they take a sapphire glass screen protector and try to smash it with concrete. SPOILER: They fail

Lets be serious, they have copied everyone that would help them create a new product. If you don't believe me watch Tek Syndicates video on the subject. 

Tek Syndicate's video is just his opinion. According to me they do copy, but when they copy they make that particular feature more useful and practical. For example the fingerprint scanner, Atrix may be the first phone with it, but the implementation was horrible. iPhone 5S's fingerprint scanner is one of the best and the most advanced fingerprint scanner anyone have ever seen PERIOD. No need of swiping, any orientation, It's not black color with those white lines, its much more faster, it can detect blood flow, it cannot be tricked easily and it scans in a much more higher resolution. 

Tek Syndicate's video is just his opinion. According to me they do copy, but when they copy they make that particular feature more useful and practical. For example the fingerprint scanner, Atrix may be the first phone with it, but the implementation was horrible. iPhone 5S's fingerprint scanner is one of the best and the most advanced fingerprint scanner anyone have ever seen PERIOD. No need of swiping, any orientation, It's not black color with those white lines, its much more faster, it can detect blood flow, it cannot be tricked easily and it scans in a much more higher resolution. 

They do tend to implement things better (even though the finger print scanner can be tricked easily, but I am not here to debate that) but the problem that I have with Apple is they take someone technology, putting in sleek package, and then either claim that they are the first to have it, patent troll it (which hinders innovation like crazy), or both. Also, it isn't just his opinion (some of it is), but a lot of it is fact that they just rebranded shit and announced to the world "we innovated this, we are the first, brand new! blah blah blah." Don't get me wrong, mobile apple products have their place. For the hordes of sorority girls or those who just don't use their phones or tablets to their fullest extent, they are great. It wouldn't suprise me if they had stuff like NFC and wireless charging in the 5SCgolden edition (or whatever model they are on) and scream innovation when really they are just catching up to what is now the industry standard. 

Here is a list of common fallacies. Which ones have you used today?

i still think corning is better than sapphire glass. sapphire is thicker and corning did a test and sapphire glass breaks quicker on the same tests. and is more expensive so i think its pointless unless its a showoff type of item(which i get why its gonna be on iphones) http://www.corninggorillaglass.com/news-events/Corning-Gorilla-Glass-vs.-Sapphire

Corning is just trying to protect their business. Sapphire is superior in the sense that it doesn't scratch. Which Gorilla Glass has a problem with.

Corning is just trying to protect their business. Sapphire is superior in the sense that it's almost impossible to scratch. Which Gorilla Glass has a problem with.

that could be why. but what can it take to scratch gorilla glass. i have yet to do so

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

They do tend to implement things better (even though the finger print scanner can be tricked easily, but I am not here to debate that) but the problem that I have with Apple is they take someone technology, putting in sleek package, and then either claim that they are the first to have it, patent troll it (which hinders innovation like crazy), or both. Also, it isn't just his opinion (some of it is), but a lot of it is fact that they just rebranded shit and announced to the world "we innovated this, we are the first, brand new! blah blah blah." Don't get me wrong, mobile apple products have their place. For the hordes of sorority girls or those who just don't use their phones or tablets to their fullest extent, they are great. It wouldn't suprise me if they had stuff like NFC and wireless charging in the 5SCgolden edition (or whatever model they are on) and scream innovation when really they are just catching up to what is now the industry standard. 

Okay fine, I agree but if they do implement NFC and/or wireless charging something will be different. Something that makes the feature more useful. Again as I said when they copy they make it better and more practical. NFC isn't great fro file transfer and that wont be a feature especially after they made fun of NFC file transfer. But it may be better in other ways. They copy, I agree but they don't copy blantly like some other company does. We'll wait and see what iPhone 6 will offer

And another thing is iPhone is for normal consumers, not for enthusiasts like us. iPhone's are most suited for buisness, media, social networking and its seamless integration with other Apple devices which makes life much easier. Trust me. even though I like the flexibility of an android, I am more thankful for integration of my iPhone 4S with my iPad, my MacBook and my Hackintosh

P.S. Touch ID can only be tricked by acquiring high resolution of the fingerprint, doing a chemical bath using PCB and whatnot which is just too complicated and not worth it for a petty theif

The photos look fake, to be honest. A skilled person using Photoshop could've made them. You're telling me that Apple finally made a way for antennae to work through metal?

wow looks like an s4 !

its ur turn samsung to sue apple xD

just wish if apple implements NFC my cousin who is a hardcore apple fanboy will buy a Mirrorless camera with NFC

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.