Possible iPhone 6 prototypes

Kirihuna

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/02/12/alleged-iphone-6-prototype/

BgS1GwJCMAAqlrx.jpg-large.jpg

BgTASn4CcAEID0L.jpg-large.jpg

Personally, I don't like this. It reminds me WAY too much of the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3.

But it sure is thin.

These can probably be fake or not. Who knows.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

It reminds me WAY too much of the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3.

Or HTC one I think.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

It's finally Samsung fans time to tell every Apple lover "Hey! Your copying the S series phones!!"

Seriously people. A phone that's a touch screen is hard to change what the front looks like. It's a slab of glass, a speaker, an LED, camera and, perhaps, a button.

There are only so many ways you can go about it.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

why?

I've loved every iPhone that i've owned. 

5s is great. 6 looks better assuming these pictures are somewhat like the final product. 

Very first picture that was rumored to like like the iPhone 6 looks way better than this, very flat glass design on front and back and side but curve at the corner.

Great, now the iPhone may be even more fragile than it already was.

Every topic I post in dies.

Looks like a mix between the iPhone 5s and iPad Air/Mini designs. I don't think it's real though. For starters, how could they pull off a gapless all metal back and sides shell while still getting decent cell reception? They have never done a solid metal back on anything with a cell antenna because doing so kills cell reception. 

I kind of like it. It's just like the new iPads, which I find quite aesthetically pleasing. It also sort of reminds me of the first gen iPhone, which I loved to death at the time.

post-42526-0-28014800-1392259663.jpg

Oh dear the resemblance to android phones. Come on apple do something more innovative. 

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

I'd really hope that's the real IPhone 6 ^^. It looks quite nice and thin as well.

Geez, I don't understand how people can say "Oh now they're copying android phones now boo hoo...". Come on, look at all touch screen phones, they are all basically the same in the front anyway! If it weren't for the sheer difference in screen size you could say the iPads copied android phone design too then!

There's only so much you can do with a speaker, screen, and home button in the front. And the home button, by the way, is seen as Apple's signature...

I think accusing Apple of copying anyone's design for the new phone isn't fair, considering they started the whole thing years back anyway...

No one is copying anyone. It's just a good practical touch screen design. Speaker on top for your ear, screen in the middle, home button for your hand near the bottom, what other possible ways are there?!?

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/02/12/alleged-iphone-6-prototype/

BgS1GwJCMAAqlrx.jpg-large.jpg

BgTASn4CcAEID0L.jpg-large.jpg

Personally, I don't like this. It reminds me WAY too much of the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3.

But it sure is thin.

These can probably be fake or not. Who knows.

So... Apple is now copying Sumsung?

Oh dear the resemblance to android phones. Come on apple do something more innovative.

How many different design can you make when the earpiece should be on the top, the physical button on the bottom and naturally the screen in between with minimum bezels for compactness. Like many people already pointed out you can't do much design change in the front of the device other than the shape. And I don't see how this looks like S4 or Note 3. I find it more similar to the iPod.

Personally I like this design and I'm definitely ready to put my money on this to upgrade from my 4S.

Great, now the iPhone may be even more fragile than it already was.

You do know it's allegedly supposed to be Sapphire Glass on the front, right??

I love this design, better than the 4 and 5's anyway. Even I'm starting to like the Gold colour of the new 6. Sure hope it's not fake

I looks too freakishly thin and I can imagine many breaking, but I also looks too thin for it to be nice to hold in the hand and you have to keep in mind that the screen is rather thick and the battery isn't thin either

I think this is fake, maybe a fake Chinese manufacture doing whatever the hell they want.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

looks real nice, sleek and minimalistic

Main System - 2016 13"nTB MBP 256GB

Gaming Rig - 4790K, 16GB RAM, 1080Ti
Monitor - Dell 25" U2515H

K/B & M - Ducky One TKL, Logitech MX Master & G900

Audio - JDS Labs The Element, Aktimate Mini B+, Krix Seismix 3 Mk6, Ultrasone Pro 900

That looks a lot like my Note 2.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

It's finally Samsung fans time to tell every Apple lover "Hey! Your copying the S series phones!!"

Seriously people. A phone that's a touch screen is hard to change what the front looks like. It's a slab of glass, a speaker, an LED, camera and, perhaps, a button.

There are only so many ways you can go about it.

Add to that the fact that the trend is to maximize screen size and minimize thickness so everybody (Apple included) will make very similar phones. And before anybody mentions it: No I don't think curve phones will become a thing, it's just another gimmick like 3D and it will die out since unless you invent curve batteries and curve motherboards and basically curve everything, it's a terribly wasteful form factor that will inevitably lead to performance and features being gimped out vs a regular, flat and thin rectangle.

-------

Current Rig

-------