Help with choosing a budget pc case

So I recently build a pc with a R5 2600x and a GTX 1660s and the only thing left is the case. The thing is that in my country (Colombia) is quite hard to find something good with nice airflow at a reasonable price and I ended up with two options:

The interior is literally the same, and both have 2 5.25''  bays in the front. The only differeces are in the front panel, the Environ one has the buttons and ports in the front panel itself and the mesh has this angled finish (which i don't know if that would be problem to installing an odd or a fan monitor), while the other one (Delirium) has the buttons and ports on the top of the case and it's very exposed at the interior of the case, has a extremely tiny reset button and has a flat and larger front mesh.

They're both the same price and i would like two know which one do you guys think would be the best option. what i'm worried about is messing or breaking the front panel of the Delirium and not being able to properly instal a 5.25'' drive or fan monitor without it letting a uneveness or some part of sides of the drive exposed in the Environ

Thank you so much for the help and sorry for the broken english, btw xD

Spoiler

Environ Pictures:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

Delirium Pictures:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Those "odd" bays are called 5.25" bays, they are usually used for DVD/BD-drives. Or something else like hot-swap mounts for SATA HDDs/SSDs, SD/CFast-cards and such...

Purify your Windows 10/11, don't give Microsoft anything that you don't want to share.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZwVs9zrM493rjD42E2Pf0YcOkaW92ZUo

Tips for folding on laptop:

Lazy man wants upgrades from the sky.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/Spakes

Anyway, the angle part is purely for aesthetics and it doesn't hurt airflow in any way. Personally, I would choose Delirium. I'm not into those angle things in front, more like something industrial.

Purify your Windows 10/11, don't give Microsoft anything that you don't want to share.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZwVs9zrM493rjD42E2Pf0YcOkaW92ZUo

Tips for folding on laptop:

Lazy man wants upgrades from the sky.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/Spakes

One thing that may be useful to you is that a lot of times (but not all of them drive cages can be removed with screws making instant space.  I note that is even mentioned in the specs.

both of them are basically the same.  The only difference is the front fascia.

Theyre both old design 120mm cases, and because of that the lack of visible front air doesn’t matter that much.  Pick the one you like the look of best.  They’re more or less identical.

if I was building it, what I would do is pull the top drive cage mentioned and put in 3 120mm fans in front that all have a static pressure rating.  Arctic cooling makes a cheap one iirc.  Don’t put anything on top.  Fans that can run top air need good bearings and are more expensive.  The front air fans can be cheap. 3 front fans with static pressure will be enough to pull front air through whatever system they got there.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

It must feel hard to build a pc and then suddenly you notice you forgot the case. The cases look quite chinese to me, btw, they must be really cheap. Do they have the psu included as well?

1 minute ago, Sir0Tek said:

The cases look quite chinese to me, btw, they must be really cheap. Do they have the psu included as well?

Well, they indeed look cheap af, but i haven't seen them on amazon or PcPartPicker so i don't know how much it costs on dollars, but in the online marketplace i'm buying them they're around 180.000 - 190.000 COP, or 55 - 60 USD. Cases are not that affordable here due to shipping costs and import taxes and stuff. so you would end up finding cases here at retail stores, marketplaces or malls at twice or even thrice the price they would cost in usa, for example, after you do the conversion to dollars. And no, they don't come with the psu, i got a CX650m.

6 minutes ago, Zn4tcher said:

Well, they indeed look cheap af, but i haven't seen them on amazon or PcPartPicker so i don't know how much it costs on dollars, but in the online marketplace i'm buying them they're around 180.000 - 190.000 COP, or 55 - 60 USD. Cases are not that affordable here due to shipping costs and import taxes and stuff. so you would end up finding cases here at retail stores, marketplaces or malls at twice or even thrice the price they would cost in usa, for example, after you do the conversion to dollars. And no, they don't come with the psu, i got a CX650m.

That’s pretty pricey for a case of that quality. Acrylic side panel for one.  I would call that a US$30-40 case. They’re going to need minimum US$12-18 worth of fans to even function reasonably.  Probably fine after that though.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

That’s pretty pricey for a case of that quality. Acrylic side panel for one.  I would call that a US$30-40 case. They’re going to need minimum US$12-18 worth of fans to even function reasonably.  Probably fine after that though.

yup, expensive af. Third Worls problems. I don't have any issue with the acrylic side panel tho. I think i would be buying a 3 or 5 fan pack for proper airflow.

Just now, Zn4tcher said:

yup, expensive af. Third Worls problems. I don't have any issue with the acrylic side panel tho. I think i would be buying a 3 or 5 fan pack for proper airflow.

If it comes with one in back a three fan pack could be a way to do it.  If it doesn’t 4 fans, so 3 pack +1, or 5 pack and have an extra