Monitor

alan101
1 minute ago, Spaceman_Wil said:

I bought this one for half the price and haven't looked back. Monitor is great quality and I haven't had a single issue

I was thinking that one or this one https://www.newegg.com/black-gigabyte-aorus-series-aorus-ad27qd-sa-27/p/N82E16824012006?Description=1440p monitor&cm_re=1440p_monitor-_-24-012-006-_-Product

Just now, alan101 said:

Both are probably fine build quality. Expensive in my opinion when you can buy the one I linked for half the price with the same specs.

Just now, Spaceman_Wil said:

Both are probably fine build quality. Expensive in my opinion when you can buy the one I linked for half the price with the same specs.

does free sync work good with nvidia? I keep hearing mixed things. I'm running a rtx 2080 ti and a i9 9900k 

3 minutes ago, alan101 said:

does free sync work good with nvidia? I keep hearing mixed things. I'm running a rtx 2080 ti and a i9 9900k 

Yep, as long as you use a Display Port cable

Just now, Spaceman_Wil said:

Yep, as long as you use a Display Port cable

sweet

11 hours ago, Spaceman_Wil said:

That is actually incorrect. The Aorus has a IPS panel and the Viotek has a VA panel. Unless you have a reference display right next to you, it shouldn't make a difference, but an ips panel is more color accurate.

Specs

Ryzen 7 3700x | X570 Aorus Pro Wifi | 32GB (16x2) 16-16-16-36 G.Skill Trident Z RGB | MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2080ti