small wireless mechanical keyboard with backlight

russianspy

Hey,

I want to buy a wireless mechanical keyboard with this kind of layout and blue switches: https://www.amazon.de/KKmoon-Mechanische-Schlüssel-Verdrahtet-Anti-Ghosting-Type-2/dp/B074N4XFB5/ref=sr_1_6?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=3OSKXX9T2RG7V&keywords=mechanical+keyboard+wireless&qid=1579527099&sprefix=mechanical+keyboard+wirele%2Caps%2C162&sr=8-6.

I need to order it inside the EU, any recommendations?

As cheap as possible.

CoolerMaster SK621

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

19 minutes ago, Constantin said:

CoolerMaster SK621

If his budget can go that far, then yeah it's an option. Looking at that board he linked that's highly unlikely though.

@russianspy Consider this one https://www.amazon.com/Mechanical-Keyboard-Bluetooth-Wireless-Multi-Device/dp/B07FZSTLBQ?th=1

Not sure if bluetooth is okay, you didn't specify. Layout is not the same though.

Edited by noxdeouroboros

I second the cheaper suggestion @noxdeouroboros mentioned. The DIERYA Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 60% is a decent mechanical keyboard, although I've never used it, I've only heard good from those who have. They have Cherry MX Brown/ Black/Red equivalents.

Never mind :D

Edited by noxdeouroboros

29 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

Layout is not the same though.

The layout in the OP seems to be a slightly strange 75%, not a 65%, though

:)

13 minutes ago, seon123 said:

The layout in the OP seems to be a slightly strange 75%, not a 65%, though

I don't think that something in that layout + lighting even exists, maybe you know of something like that? I'm not too big on wireless and that layout makes if very difficult.

2 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

I don't think that something in that layout + lighting even exists, maybe you know of something like that? I'm not too big on wireless and that layout makes if very difficult.

The Keychron K2 came to mind immediately, but I couldn't find it on German Amazon, so I assumed it could be difficult to get. Buying from Keychron's site could be possible, although they would have shipping cost + any import taxes/VAT etc.

I like the Keychron K2 but it is to expensive if I import it.

2 minutes ago, russianspy said:

iirc they use Kailh.

1 minute ago, noxdeouroboros said:

iirc they use Kailh.

The switches in the images don't look like Kailhs, though. That might just be the images, though. Outemus are also quite common on cheaper boards

4 minutes ago, seon123 said:

The switches in the images don't look like Kailhs, though. That might just be the images, though. Outemus are also quite common on cheaper boards

My friend has one of those boards, his uses Kailh, but I read they used some "proprietary" switches in some of these boards and something called Jixian.

Edited by noxdeouroboros

At the moment I use a keyboard with blue outemu switches, will these be a downgrade?

Just now, russianspy said:

Until now I have a keyboard with outemu switches, will these be a downgrade?

No, it won't be a downgrade, might even be better, depending on the actual switches you will get, because as @seon123 pointed out the photos show some other switches not Kailh.

23 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

iirc they use Kailh.

whats wrong wit kailh?

Just now, pas008 said:

whats wrong wit kailh?

Huh? Did I say that Kailh's are bad?

12 hours ago, russianspy said:

At the moment I use a keyboard with blue outemu switches, will these be a downgrade?

Blue Outemus aren't even bad as far as click-jackets go, they're better than MX Blues to me.